The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

We are defending US air space.....really?

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby magonia17 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:30 am

USNORTHCOM is responsible for defending the United States air space, yet through various Freedom of Information Act requests, I am unable to access documents to prove that this is the case. So I begs the question is USNORTHCOM up to the task at hand since it cannot provide any documented evidence to support this.

It makes me wonder whether they have "drop the ball" on a number of incidents within the US, and don't want people to know.
magonia17

Postby magonia17 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:20 am

If there are any Black Vault members would like to help obtain those records who are Canadian citizens please PM me, I have official conformation on the existence of these records, which equate to UFOs detected by the defence systems across north America, I can confirmed also they are classified, but when redacted they should be releasable. I cannot file the request. I have all the paperwork ready to go.
magonia17

Postby blackvault » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:49 am

Have you checked these documents out that I obtained? They may be around the topic you're looking for: http://www.theblackvault.com/m/articles ... FO-Reports

I know there are additional documents as well...

BTW, the Access to Information Act (as far as I know) is open to American citizens. It's how I received the above.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby magonia17 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:40 am

I'm not an American citizen, that's the thing. The documents are Unknown Tracks which are classified at present, I've tried all sorts of requests to access the records. The request has to be done by a resident of Canada, I may of found some one to do it, but its a big MAY! The Office of the Director of National Intelligence indicated that NORAD, USNORTHCOM and USAF should have records pertaining to unknown tracks. The USAF sent my request to Hill AFB, and they have just replied with no records, I believe USAF HQ sends the request to the wrong location. USNORTHCOM has refused to comment on the number of Tracks etc., because they are not on there system. I have filed a FOIA request asking for them to identified the OPR for the records and whether they were generated on a Canadian system.
magonia17

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts