The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Gallup: Republicans more proud to be American than Democrats

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Gallup wrote:By CHARLIE SPIERING

7-4-2013 5-27-46 PM.png
7-4-2013 5-27-46 PM.png (43.23 KiB) Viewed 745 times

In recognition of Independence Day, Gallup has released a poll on whether American citizens are still proud to be American.

Ninety-three percent of Republicans indicate that they are “extremely/very proud” to be American while only 85 percent of Democrats feel the same way.

Eighty-one percent of political Independents indicate they are “extremely/very proud.”

Likewise, 89 percent of poll respondents who identified themselves as conservative are “extremely/very proud,” to be American compared to 76 percent of liberals.

Source: http://washingtonexaminer.com/gallup-re ... le/2532708
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Well, you all know me for posting controversial things, and today, I guess will be no different. I find this a bit concerning and disturbing. I mean, I understand why certain issues are "partisan." While abortion, death penalty, health insurance, benefits, etc. could be argued differently on both sides of the aisle and both sides bringing up good points; why is being an AMERICAN a clear partisan issue and one side clearly is not as proud as the other?

Plain and simple, despite what we ALL believe, we are ALL American (those of us lucky enough to be in the states.) That said, why is there such a clear distinction for not being as proud from one side of the aisle to the other?

It's the Fourth of July... and we should ALL be EXTREMELY PROUD to be an American...

Happy Fourth of July, everyone.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby hxxx » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 am

Republicans. Democrats. Black sheep. White sheep. Baa, baa, baa.

I am not proud to be an American. I am very thankful to be an American.

Happy Independence Day to all of us. Everyday.
hxxx

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:09 am

This isn't surprising.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts