The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

You are going to hate me but ..............

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby The_Joker » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:42 am

You are going to hate me but ... please watch fully before commenting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bud6MscVnp8

I find some of the content questionable but not all of it.

It is supposed to be from a Mockumentry ... or is it a clever way to release the truth?
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:48 am

Every moon hoax theory has been disproved. We walked on the moon and returned. I do not hate you at all, you are just wrong.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Yeah I hate to say it - but the moon landing "hoax" theory has no basis of fact whatsoever. I think when you shake hands with the men who were in the space program, going from Mercury to the Space Shuttle... you realize the hoax theory is based on nothing.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby dra600n » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:06 am

If the moon landing was a hoax, it would take thousands of people to cover it up. Think of all those that were involved, in both the space mission aspect, as well as those based in NASA headquarters. It would've been leaked way before now.

There was a TV show on SyFy called Fact or Faked, and they put together a few experiments based on this. Granted, one of members was an ex-FBI (I believe it was FBI) agent, so it might seemed biased, but they brought up some very valid points on how it couldn't have been faked.
dra600n

Postby The_Joker » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:47 pm

I am no expert and I can't say definitively one way or another as to the veracity of the claims.

dra600n wrote:If the moon landing was a hoax, it would take thousands of people to cover it up. Think of all those that were involved, in both the space mission aspect, as well as those based in NASA headquarters. It would've been leaked way before now.

I have asked myself how I would fake the moon landing. So this is what I came up with.

1. Compartmentalization is key to the plan this allows me to control information and each department only knows their specific job.

2. External Agencies are only given "Need to know" Information to get their job done.

3.Control the media

4. Astronauts and key personnel sworn to secrecy under threat.

5. Pre-record lunar landing and spacewalks in for later broadcast

6. If any allegations about faking surface and they will Deny Deny Deny after all I am the Government and who would dare call me a liar including the Russians...would they really want a war over this???

Disclaimer: This is my theory of what could have been done to fake a Moon Landing. do I believe Man stepped foot on the Moon ... perhaps I can't say that we did 100% because I have not been to the moon myself to see the evidence first hand....have you??
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:05 pm

Yes we have returned and have seen the Apollo tracks left in the dirt with mapping satellites. They are in tack as is the landing module left when they blasted off. One key player in some of the moon hoaxes was an ex-rocketdyne employee, and he was completely discredited, as well as myself asking several older people from the Apollo days if they ever herd of him. His employment ended at Rocketdyne 5 plus years prior to the moon landing, he worked during the Mercury program at the Santa Susana test facility. They had not even tested the Apollo engines before his employment ended.

In addition to over 100,000 people working on this program, and knowing the complexity of each and every divisions work, including mine, the moon hoax theories are preposterous.

I just had to return to this after a few hours. All these conspiracy ideas and people have never seen the real working of the inside of divisions, like I worked at. My time was 30 years building the space shuttle main engines, but as a welder in the robotic welding, I welded countless engine parts from programs like the old Atlas engines, that were ongoing programs since the early 60's. The are one of the most dependable and used rockets for small launches the public isn't even aware of. The level of complexity to these motors and programs is just mind bogging, and with manned flight engines even more so. Every single solitary part, is painstakingly designed and built, with tractability of all alloys used right back to the load of ore, it is completely traceable. The paperwork is step by step, stamped and signed by every technician, machinist, welder, at every step, and kept forever. If this is all faked, the level of work still occurring on every single part, down to small brackets, was as complex as it comes. The idea is so absurd it was all faked, is beyond preposterous.

Faked you say, we faked returning from the moon with a few hundred pounds gathered rocks, yet nobody could explain how those rocks got planted in the LEM along with dirt and dust, filth from the surface of the moon, like it came back from an off road race, and it was undetected in surgically clean rooms, guarded and manned 24 hours a day, and that they would have had to be preplanted at least weeks or months in advance while the rocket was being assembled in the main building. All these weights had to be 100% accurate in order to have launched, while everyone thought the return bins were empty at launch. The act of faking it, and all the required steps to do that, not only are preposterous, but so impossible it is laughable. How would you make it all look dirty from a mission for return, and hid that ina dirt and particle clean room, where everyone is in white smocks, with hair covers and bootys, like a surgery room? It would literally be so much harder to have faked, that to actually go to the moon, because of all these technical aspects, and the fact you have mission control, and sensors all over that rocket, and the people flying it. They can't hid a fart, let alone 250 pounds of rocks. Faking it in the main assembly building, launch pads, mission control, the concept is just stupid, when you understand the logistics of doing a faked mission.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:04 pm

I keep telling myself I am done with these stupid theories of the moon missions, and just go back on the real world of thinking this could happen.. Picture the Kennedy space center main assembly building. It is a place crawling with guards, and an army of people working 3 shifts a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including Christmas day. The place is never dark, it is always lite up like a Christmas tree, and never without tons of people, it is never vacated. Every department has inspectors, everything requires a detailed MOR book with sigh offs, both company and Government inspectors watch it all. Guards at the KSC watch like a hawk, it is not like back in a division or factory building, they are watching because this is now down to just before flight. There are no more safety inspections when they get to the pad, this is it.

A super clean, spotless, and surgical environment, with the LEM completely isolated and so clean you could eat off the floor. Now to suggest in this kind of environment, somebody could open up completely sealed LEM and Command modules, and load them with dirty moon rocks, along with dust/dirt/filth from the moon, somehow sneak all this stuff in past guard, controlled interlocks, admission codes, is just asinine. and make it all look like it was collected and stored over several days??? These people know everyone working in these areas, and somehow you would suggest all those who are not in one the caper, would not notice a thing, and that those in on the caper could just pull it off without a hitch is beyond ridiculous. They live and breathe everyday living right next to this thing. The only ones believing this kind of stupid ideas are those who haven't a clue how these place really work internally, or the people involved. Just adding a few hundred pounds (moon rocks) to the lift off weight, if unknown would affect the entire launch profoundly, to where the launch would most likely fail, mission control would sense they were not at the right place at the end of 1st stage. REd lights and a hundred people would be glued to what the heck was going on.

The logistics of faking this, this is only one minor detail, in a hoax being viewed by every super power on earth. Who thinks we could fool the russians when we just circled the earth for a week, and didn't go at all??? They would know we did not go and if we just circled the earth, our reentry point would be totally wrong, and they would know it. Again, if we did sling off for the moon, mission control not part of the caper, what do you think would happen with the burn times at the moon to circle it, not knowing they had rocks packed into a return bin already?
greeney2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts