The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Beijing's risky gambling in Central Asia results...

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Bon-bon » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:03 am

Beijing's risky gambling in Central Asia results in greater terrorist threat in China.
Frankly, after series of terrorist attacks in this country USA I started thinking about coming back to mainland China to raise my kids in safety. Muslim terrorist threat hasn't been so visible there so far. Uygur separatism have always added tensions but they surely can't par notorious Al-Qaeda or course! I mean level of aggressiveness and scale of terrorist activities is not the same with them.
Sadly enough, in recent time things have been changing in China for the worse. I got to know from my relative still living in China and working in some state agency that rather huge terrorist attacks have been planned in Beijing this month. There are some suspects detained. Interestingly, they are all ethnic Uzbeks, two of them are Uzbekistan citizens, one is a Tajikistan citizen and one more comes from Kyrgyzstan. I guess this is not the last such attack planned by CA terrorists in China!
Well, Chinese authorities did unwisely when they rushed into Central Asia so vigorously provoking hatred of the local Islamic elements both in the region and outside it. I believe they just diverted huge portion of this general habitual hatred to infidels in USA, Europe and Russia onto China! It's an eye-opening fact that all the suspects are in nexus with the Islamic Movement of Turkestan (former IMU), which is major coordinator of the extremist Islamic forces in Central Asia as you might know.
Bon-bon

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts