The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

New Girl

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Tsunami » Tue May 28, 2013 1:24 pm

Hello everybody!

I was invited here by Fut004 from another forum so I thought I would join up and offer my very sensible and sane ideas to the board.

I like all things doom and conspiracy and have an interest in advocating the extinction of the human race.

I would also like to mention that I am the proud owner of a brand new, state of the art HAARP defense and protection system as evidenced in my Avi

Ts :dance:
Last edited by Tsunami on Tue May 28, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsunami

Postby blackvault » Tue May 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Welcome to the site, and to the forums. Enjoy your stay!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Tsunami » Tue May 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Thank you!
Tsunami

Postby Fut004 » Wed May 29, 2013 5:36 am

Really glad you made it, TS!
This place is brighter now that you're here - pretty sure a lot of that is just the lights reflecting off your Anti-HAARP hat though.
Martial Law is real, TPTB have been practicing.
Must watch video, especially for Canadians: Into the Fire - See what actually happened at the G20 Summit in Toronto.
Fut004

Postby Miranda » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi I am also a new girl. :)
I was referred here by my friend Paul, who's name here I don't know yet.
He and I were having a semi-heated discussion about the government surveillance problem
and he sent me to this site and said I'd enjoy it. First thing I am hoping to see is that this site is legit
and not some happy playground for all things conspiracy. I am hoping to see proof that the things here are
true and validated. I'm always willing to give it up to a good argument if someone can prove their point.

Second, I see that we dislike trolls around here. I hold you to it. If I have to, like other sites,
become a troll to fit in, I will get tired of the site swiftly because I really dislike being cruel.
So I'm really hoping that there truly is a definite effort to reduce the trolling issue.

Third, I'm eager to meet other people on here who are tired of our government playing games with
us and are willing to share information, and one day find a way to push back.
I am part of a Facebook group called Time to Wake Up, and am an active participant. I share to and from
that site actively, and also would like permission to connect this and that site as well.

Finally, its nice to meet you all, and I'm quite pleased to find a site that's willing to really
educate the public and share their interests in protection of the freedoms we were supposed to have and
the rights we were supposed to have. I look forward to many great discussions with those I meet here. :thumbup:
Miranda

Postby blackvault » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Miranda wrote:
Finally, its nice to meet you all, and I'm quite pleased to find a site that's willing to really
educate the public and share their interests in protection of the freedoms we were supposed to have and
the rights we were supposed to have. I look forward to many great discussions with those I meet here. :thumbup:

Hello Miranda,

Welcome to the site! I think you'll enjoy your stay here, and hope you'll pass the word about the site to others who you feel might fit in :)

Let me know if you have any questions, and look forward to hearing from you on the board. You can see, there are TONS of topics to choose from :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts