The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Pope exorcism caught on tape

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby capricorn » Tue May 21, 2013 8:16 am

infowars wrote:The footage was shot following Pentecostal mass on Sunday 19th May.
The clip shows a priest explaining something to Pope Francis about the man, who is in a wheelchair, before the Pope becomes serious and places his hands firmly on the man’s head.
While pushing the man down into his chair, the Pontiff recites a prayer and the man opens his mouth while making strange guttural sounds.
Although the process takes less than 15 seconds, the man in the wheelchair appears overwhelmed before the Pope moves on to the next person.
According to an exorcism expert quoted by La Repubblica, “It was a prayer of liberation from evil or even a real exorcism.”
However, the Vatican has denied that the footage shows Pope Francis performing an exorcism, claiming that he was merely saying a prayer for the man.
The Pontiff has repeatedly made it clear that he believes in Satan, whom he refers to as “the prince of this world,” as a real force who needs to be opposed on a constant basis.
read more: http://www.infowars.com/bizarre-video-d ... -exorcism/
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 22, 2013 11:03 am

Looks like all he is doing is Blessing him to me, touching his head with the power of God from the Pope.
greeney2

Postby qmark » Wed May 22, 2013 2:38 pm

My guess is most exorcisms don't start with a handshake.
qmark

Postby bionic » Sat May 25, 2013 7:57 pm

aw..just burn a little sage or rub a little dirt on it..similar..get thee behind me, satan 8-)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby capricorn » Thu May 30, 2013 7:27 pm

christianpost.com wrote:Catholic Church's Top Exorcist Claims He Rid World of 160,000 Demons

"I will ask the pope to give all priests the power to carry out exorcisms, and to ensure priests are properly trained for these starting with the seminary. There's a huge demand for them," said Father Amorth.
He explained that he was inspired to make the request after watching Pope Francis perform what he insists was an exorcism on a man "possessed by four demons" in St. Peter's Square.

Read More: http://m.global.christianpost.com/news/ ... ns--96794/
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Fut004 » Fri May 31, 2013 10:54 am

qmark wrote:My guess is most exorcisms don't start with a handshake.

Yeah, that was the least entertaining exorcism I've ever seen. I mean, the "possessed" man was yawning throughout the entire process.

capricorn wrote:
christianpost.com wrote:Catholic Church's Top Exorcist Claims He Rid World of 160,000 Demons
"I will ask the pope to give all priests the power to carry out exorcisms, and to ensure priests are properly trained for these starting with the seminary. There's a huge demand for them," said Father Amorth.
He explained that he was inspired to make the request after watching Pope Francis perform what he insists was an exorcism on a man "possessed by four demons" in St. Peter's Square.

Read More: http://m.global.christianpost.com/news/ ... ns--96794/

It is fairly interesting that so many people claim that exorcisms are real. All these people can't be legit-crazy (seeing visions, hearing voices..etc) with a religiously-warped outlook, can they?
Martial Law is real, TPTB have been practicing.
Must watch video, especially for Canadians: Into the Fire - See what actually happened at the G20 Summit in Toronto.
Fut004

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts