The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

As we said, Porkulus bill lacks oversight

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:31 am

http://www.yahoo.com/s/1062410

Can't wait to see how bad this is going to get when the Fed funds dry up. These states are gonna be bankcrupt. I love that some banks also wanted to pay back TARP funds, and Obummer refused to take it. Seems to me that someone wants to keep total control over the banks?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 06, 2009 4:57 am

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/ma ... taxpayers/

Still no oversite on how the porkulus bill is being spent. 7 out of 10 didn't even show for their meeting.

Good to know the usurper in cheif is taking care of business.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 06, 2009 6:47 am

fu*** sake I thought you were gone. :x

:lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Jaack » Wed May 06, 2009 9:53 am

Yeah this bill is f'ed up. From groups like acorn getting funding to the types of spending like for votes for the D'Rats on 2010.

This bill just shows how f'ed up this admin is and the D'Rats et. al.

Hopefully the republicans will get some balls and run on a platform of overturning the stimulus bill.
What?
Jaack

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 06, 2009 10:30 am

Nobody stays away long! :lol: Have a nice vacation and rest up? :lol:
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 06, 2009 10:42 am

Had some thinking to do.

The pros outweighed the cons right now. Not to mention there needs to be more voices on these issues.Seems to me this board has become more of a joke lately than anything usefull. I noticed more and more people from outside the U.S.A. in here trying to debate our politics.Funny how we get blamed for mingling in everyone elses affairs yet it seems ok to these people to do the same to us?

So I came back to even up the playing field. :mrgreen:

Now back to the Usurper in cheif trying to bankrupt this country with no oversite.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Jaack » Wed May 06, 2009 10:58 am

BloodStone wrote:Had some thinking to do.

The pros outweighed the cons right now. Not to mention there needs to be more voices on these issues.Seems to me this board has become more of a joke lately than anything usefull. I noticed more and more people from outside the U.S.A. in here trying to debate our politics.Funny how we get blamed for mingling in everyone elses affairs yet it seems ok to these people to do the same to us?

So I came back to even up the playing field. :mrgreen:

Now back to the Usurper in cheif trying to bankrupt this country with no oversite.

BloodStone...

There just are not many news stories about all the fear mongering and harm Dear Reader [BO HUSSEIN Obama] is doing tot he country. Most every news story is pro Dear Reader and pro policy.

This is very disconcerting as are the tactics used by Dear Reader which are no different than a Mafia loan shark.

Plus

Where is any of what he is doing or wanting to do Constitutional?

Especially the Chrysler deal????

HOW THE F does a 10% stakeholder come away from the table owning 55%? Well you're a union and Dear reader is there twisting arms. I can only imagine the tactics used to get the banks to cave to such a deal. Possibly they are getting reimbursed through TARP funds and this is why they are now saying some of the banks require more money?

Dear Reader will wreck this country in the short term, and hopefully the silent majority will wake up and vote and put America back on track for actual success.

Sorry you think the board is a joke.
What?
Jaack

Postby Nesaie » Wed May 06, 2009 11:17 pm

BloodStone wrote: I noticed more and more people from outside the U.S.A. in here trying to debate our politics.Funny how we get blamed for mingling in everyone elses affairs yet it seems ok to these people to do the same to us?

BloodStone...

That is because we have military bases in all sorts of other countries.

Want a good prostitute? Go to some country that houses American Military, hang out right by the bases...lot's of prostitution, especially in Asia.

Bring them all home, close the bases, end the CIA...we'd be much safer from terrorism then...and AIDS. Not to mention, we'd spend less money. Oh, I have a few more "liberal" "radical" ideas of how to save money AND reduce the threat of terrorism. ;) But...they're so crazy, they just might work. I'm sure none of the neo-cons (AKA commie/fasists) around here would want to listen to reason from a "liberal" like me. 8-)

I thought you were more of an isolationist? Maybe I was mistaken.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby BloodStone » Thu May 07, 2009 3:28 am

What part of my last statement makes you think I'm not an isolationist?

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Jaack » Thu May 07, 2009 9:27 am

Nesaie wrote:
BloodStone wrote: I noticed more and more people from outside the U.S.A. in here trying to debate our politics.Funny how we get blamed for mingling in everyone elses affairs yet it seems ok to these people to do the same to us?

BloodStone...

That is because we have military bases in all sorts of other countries.

Want a good prostitute? Go to some country that houses American Military, hang out right by the bases...lot's of prostitution, especially in Asia.

Bring them all home, close the bases, end the CIA...we'd be much safer from terrorism then...and AIDS. Not to mention, we'd spend less money. Oh, I have a few more "liberal" "radical" ideas of how to save money AND reduce the threat of terrorism. ;) But...they're so crazy, they just might work. I'm sure none of the neo-cons (AKA commie/fasists) around here would want to listen to reason from a "liberal" like me. 8-)

CUT

DO OVER!!

How are neo-cons commie fascists?
What?
Jaack

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts