The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

They'll have just nothing to defend...

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Bert » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:00 am

The right to own firearms is enshrined in the U.S. Constitution but this surely poses a huge threat to safety of Americans under the present circumstances!
That's not only due to some mentally handicapped people sort of Adam Lanza who shot 27 people using a rifle and two pistols registered in his name. Small firearms may easily get into possession of real terrorists!! And this is a far bigger challenge imo!
I'm almost sure that terrorists in this country .... well.... some "sleeping cells" maybe .... have already filed up quite an arsenal of the weapons they need to put into reality their devilish plans. And they must have bought it absolutely legally just in the shops!
I've worked in the police and far as know authorities are aware of the threat and they plan some "disarmament raids".... But that doesn't make me happy you know....
Paradoxically, those raids and other proposed austerity measures, the restrictions of arms sales and other may only make many Americans absolutely helpless and far less secured in the result!! They'll have just nothing to defend themselves against Islamic terrorists.
Bert

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts