The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

attn: John Greenewald -- old UFO Files episode

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby cormac » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:23 pm

I'm watching an old UFO Files episode from a bunch I downloaded called "Alien Encounters" and is focused on 'trace evidence' from UFO sightings and encounters (wiki has this show made for the History Chan from 2004 thru 2007) ... so I'm watching the show and they're discussing a Minnesota encounter for a local police officer and in the recreation footage for the show they have an actor portraying the officer ... so I watch it and watch it and I keep thinking it's strange but i recognize that actor and it's strange because how many times do you watch recreation footage like this and the actor goes on to be someone you recognize ...

then it hits me ... That's John Greenewald!! it has to be ...

is it??

lol wow if it's not you have a twin ;) lol -- i don't remember ever reading on the board that you 'doubled' as an actor for the series as well as a recognized expert for the subject

and the next episode just started (Alien Engineering Part 1) and you're on that as 'yourself' and it's you for sure ... that's so cool ... I remember this show since I usually watched most any UFO show on (when i watched tv far more ... i rarely watch now) ...

just out of curiosity, how was the 'acting' part ... much different from just talking on the subject for the cameras? did they ask you originally if you would 'double' for parts and such?

very cool ... kind of tickled just to see that (as i'm sure you can tell) ;) lol
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby blackvault » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Yes, that was me, guilty as charged on both counts :)

You will find me on camera on quite a few UFO Files when they air, and also currently on the show airing nationally called "Unsealed" which you will have to check your local listings for... or the website http://www.unsealedfiles.com

I was also "Officer Val Johnson" in that episode. I periodically played multiple roles in some of the shows I produced and directed :) My favorite was an SS officer during World War II in a show for National Geographic Channel called "Hitler and the Occult" :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby bionic » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:39 pm

cool
8-)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby cormac » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:03 pm

blackvault wrote:Yes, that was me, guilty as charged on both counts :)

You will find me on camera on quite a few UFO Files when they air, and also currently on the show airing nationally called "Unsealed" which you will have to check your local listings for... or the website http://www.unsealedfiles.com

I was also "Officer Val Johnson" in that episode. I periodically played multiple roles in some of the shows I produced and directed :) My favorite was an SS officer during World War II in a show for National Geographic Channel called "Hitler and the Occult" :)

oh wow i know that 'hitler and the occult' one but i missed you totally ... i'm gonna watch it ...

can't believe it too me so long to figure out it was you lol ... but very cool ... and good job ... a natural ;)
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts