The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

The Russian Spetsnaz EM wave

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby boastonline » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:38 pm

I recently told a female friend part of my story called "Alien Experience". After I told her about the concept of "Thought Broadcasting" as I experienced and had read about (Russia), she explained that it made sense to her because of her experience. She said she once sat next to a Russian family at a restuarant here in the US. She said that even though they were speaking Russian, she could understand what they were saying (Thought Broadcasting). With this information, I decided that most of my Alien Experience may have been the result of a Russian EM wave (Woodpecker Generator) that I am resonant to. And the whole purpose for this wave is to have people all over the world ready to be turned into zombie robots called Spetsnazs. Sometime during a nuclear war involving Russia, Russia would raise the power levels of the generator to levels that will either kill the reciever human or produce a virtual robot that can be controlled by Russia. So that means I am a unsolicited possible future robotic Spetnaz' if I can survive the energy level that will enter my brain during a nuclear war.
boastonline

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts