The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Why is Brussels staying idle I wonder?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Peter » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:14 am

I've been recently upset by lack of will with the Brussels. That's not the abuse of the ethnic Poles' rights in Lithuania I'm alarmed about now. It's clear people in Brussels don't care about our lot a sh*t!. Now it's an open challenge to democracy in the EU and international democratic community as a whole! Parliamentary elections in Lithuania have taken place but the winners (Labour Party) are not up to our president's liking.
Dalia Grybauskaite seems to view the parliamentary elections as sort of the knight's tournament to win the heart pf the Dame! She seems unaware that it is real democracy in action! The Labour Party has won due the will of the people and now our president is to trust their leader formation of the government. But she doesn't want to stir a finger, making the populace nervous and situation in the country unstable! She doesn't care about her people's choice and sticks to her own line! That smells totalitarian way in fact! I am really scary she may well provoke street violence or smth of the kind!
Why is Brussels staying idle I wonder? That is a challenge to democracy and Grybauskaite may have some followers in other EU states imo!
Peter

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts