The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

On their green notes Yankees proclaimed, "In God we believe"

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby Muslim1 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:36 am

On their green notes Yankees proclaimed, "In God we believe". Do YOU believe'em?
Then see this (http://www.veoh.com/watch/v39149602TEhSWh8x) with your eyes widely open
and feel the HORROR of it!
That's an enormous lie! In Iblis they believe, to Iblis they serve and bow!! Only Satan creatures able of such inhuman disgusting unthinkable things! Let the curse of the Almighty be upon'em!
Muslim1

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:51 pm

Muslim1 wrote:On their green notes Yankees proclaimed, "In God we believe". Do YOU believe'em?
Then see this (http://www.veoh.com/watch/v39149602TEhSWh8x) with your eyes widely open
and feel the HORROR of it!
That's an enormous lie! In Iblis they believe, to Iblis they serve and bow!! Only Satan creatures able of such inhuman disgusting unthinkable things! Let the curse of the Almighty be upon'em!

The Iblis which has infiltrated the Musliim nations is also infiltrated the western nations as well. I know this because they are also using a phony paper fiat money system in Muslim nations....international phony banking system.

I know this because the God of the Olde Testament requires a system of Just Weights and measures...a just balances and just scales. We do not find this in todays money systems where as in times past they used to be at least a system of just balances, just scales, just weights and just measures according to the Olde Testament.

Once you get away from this....you are rapidly on the way or road to lies and deceit.

The Muslims are running the same system...phony paper fiat moneys.

As to the Crusades mentioned in the video..I see this very blame game played by todays educated, enlightened, Illuminated Atheists with the very same template of ignorance behind them ...thinking that no one will catch on to it..for what it is.

The crusades were a phony operation by the then money powers in Europe for a purpose not primarily advertised..as is the case in many of todays wars and conflicts.

What is also not told to most people ..in particular western men in the education is that the Muslims were on the move into Europe some 3 to 4 hundred years before the crusades..in the 600s AD..in invading Europe. They were finally stopped in 732 AD
at the Battle of Tours in France by Charles Martel...aka ...Charles the Hammer.

Look this up on Wiki....BAttle of Tours.

Here..I will link it for the readers here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

Do not let anyone fool or deceive you on this from any side..do your homework. It was the Muslims who first invaded Europe in the late 600s AD.

It does not sit well to be gnashing of teeth in the blame game when the history reads quite different. Do not misunderstand me here...I do not approve of the crusades and think they were a phony. At the same time I do not approve of the Muslims nor the Western leaders for playing us for guilty for the crusades. None of these groups are the product advertised. They are both liars and phonys.

It is up to you to educate yourself about history and what it means and bodes for us...but you must learn to read and think outside of the box of what passes for excellence or the official version because they will lie and deceive you about this history if you do not yourself ..know the truth.

Most of the worlds powers today are following Iblis or the devil in their programs ...once you know what is at stake here. They must play on our fears, ignorance, and insecurities to make us feel guilty or ashamed to silence.

There are no good guys here in this ..they are all liars....and under iblis....while they accuse you of the same thing they are doing.

Be Warned,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts