The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

The Donald has some news

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby capricorn » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:07 pm

"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:29 pm

I'll bet its a good one, I just hope its not more birth certificate stuff, that one is worn out. If Romney scores big tonight, and this news from Trump is as big as he claims, it could end it for Obama. Gallup poll have Romney 52% Obama 45%. I think the Libya Consulate scandal has killed him. The comment about "Optimal" really was bad, and I think his circuit from David Letterman to John Stewart, and his continuing character attacks on Romney have turned the voters off. He is talking trash, and does not look Presidential. Romney is looking more and more Presidential everyday.

Get ready for a change, not only Romney getting in, but a few crucial Senator races, may end up with the republicans the majority in the Senate again. Not look good for the Democrats.
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:55 pm

That's what Breitbart said and look what happened to him. :shock:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby capricorn » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:33 am

I'm actually a bit nervous that Trump is going to do something would have a reverse effect.
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:53 am

I don't have a clue what it could be, unless its something that goes back to the Blogovich attempt to sell the Senate seat. That would be really big, as Trump puts it. Any more baloney about his birth certificate will just be blown off at this point. Jesse Jackson Jr. has been in a rehab for months, and just returned again. Good way to hide from legal problems, I think he knows a lot more than he is letting on, and running. Jesse Jackson Sr. has also not been very visible in the last year or more. Blagovich's wife was the Realtor who set up the Obama home deal in Chicago, which seems very fishy, but all those matters have been forgotten.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:40 am

Apparently Trump is going to announce that he has unearthed divorce papers that Barack and Michelle Obama filed at one point. If this is Trump's announcement then it's a pretty lame "bombshell".
capricorn

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:03 am

I'm not sure anyone is taking him serious at this point. It better be good.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby capricorn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:05 am

His latest tweet...

"All predictions re: my 12 o'clock release are totally incorrect. Stay tuned!"

I'm intrigued :eh:
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:04 am

Me too, I'm waiting with baited breath, but if its only gossip about possible divorce at one time in the past, ridiculous.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:20 am

haha! the major announcement is out. He is telling Barack Obama that if he releases all his documents (ie, college transcripts, passport, etc...) that Donald Trump will give 5 million dollars to a charity of his Obamas choice. And he has to do it by Oct 31st 2012.

I guess if Obama has nothing to lose he will do it?? Who knows... in anycase, not really a major announcement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgOq9pBkY0I
capricorn

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts