The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Toxic Bible Translations

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby khanster » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:00 am

:think: :think: :think:

Contrary to what one learns in Sunday School, Bible translations differ from each other in very significant ways. Learn how many Bible translations actually contain poison to your soul.
khanster

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:30 pm

After watching this video..I let it play out and there was inserted a section called

"Errors in the King James Version"

I have a problem with the speakers technique. It is a bit deceptive in places.

When you click on the video and scroll up to about 3.00 minutes into the video....the speaker makes what to me is an astonishing statement. He uses as reference material...that passage from Genesis 4:8 where Cain slew Able..the speker uses the Septuigant. THe Septuigant is a classical Greek translation of the Olde Testament.

It just seems to me that if you wanted an olde translation...why not use the Hebrew or the Masoretic Texts..not a Classical Greek Translation.
Yet the speaker does not do this in his talk..but goes instead to the Septuigant.

I find this very strange and misleading in the speaker trying to back up their assertions.

Also ..the important emphasis of that passage is that Cain slew his brother Able..not that they conversed. Once again misleading and misdirecting to me.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby khanster » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:10 pm

http://www.tentmaker.org/

Hell is a myth! Jesus Christ saves all mankind. That is the growing view of Bible scholars, translators and Bible publishers. Hell is leaving the pages of many Bible translations.

Bible scholars and church historians are acknowledging that early Christians were taught by Jesus and the apostles that ALL mankind would ultimately be saved. Discover how the heathen concept of Hell crept into the church and then on to the pages of many Bible translations. Tentmaker Ministries website contains hundreds of articles and books explaining how this happened and its horrible effect on mankind. We also make available many other resources for the equipping of the saints for the work of the ministry. Experience your heavenly Father's unfailing love for you. Be set free from the fear that you or a loved one may be eternally damned to Hell.
khanster

Postby khanster » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:16 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:After watching this video..I let it play out and there was inserted a section called

"Errors in the King James Version"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Qbm ... =endscreen

That is a different website from the tentmaker.org in the 1st post.
khanster

Postby khanster » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:37 pm

:think:

khanster

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts