The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Australia tops Gold Medal Tally ( Again )

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:11 am

Australia Tops 2012 Olypic medal tally, To finnish at the top of the medal tally & to once again beat the USA & China into 1st place.

Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi OI Oi.

Watch on youtube.com

Watch on youtube.com

RANK COUNTRY TOTAL
G S B Total Medals

1st Australia 140 Gold 320 silver 240 bronze Total medals = 700

2nd United States of America 46 Gold 29 silver 29 bronze Total medals = 104

3erd China 7 Gold 5 silver 4 bronze Total medals = 16

This is a revised medal tally based on medals won verse population of each nation.
Australia's population is around 21 million people.
The USA's population is around 420 odd million, making it around 20 times that of Australia.
making one U.S medal = to 20 Australian medals.

Total Australian medals times by a multiple of 20. 20 being the size of the U.S population over that of Australia.http://london2012.olympics.com.au/medal-tally
Last edited by rath on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
rath

Postby humphreys » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:31 am

I don't really understand what this is about or where those numbers come from but you guys sure did SUCK at the Olympics :lol:

I used to think of the Aussies as very rugged and sporting guys, now I think very differently. What a bunch of underperforming pansies.

EDIT: Ah, I just noticed the small print - adjusted for country size eh. You can't accurately do that, you know, it does not translate correctly at all. I know you guys totally sucked regardless of size.

If you want to mess with figures like this I believe YORKSHIRE alone got as many gold medals as Australia. Let that sink in mate. YORKSHIRE, is just a single county in England, and they got as many golds as you. Incredible.
Last edited by humphreys on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby rath » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:35 am

humphreys wrote:I don't really understand what this is about or where those numbers come from but you guys sure did SUCK at the Olympics :lol:

I used to think of the Aussies as very rugged and sporting guys, now I think very differently. What a bunch of underperforming pansies.

EDIT: Ah, I just noticed the small print - adjusted for country size eh. You can't accurately do that, you know, it does not translate correctly at all. I know you guys totally sucked regardless of size.

Ar ..... your just saying that coz we beat the USA.
rath

Postby humphreys » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:38 am

rath wrote:Ar ..... your just saying that coz we beat the USA.

I am Team GB, don't really care how the US did.

Did you miss this part:

"If you want to mess with figures like this I believe YORKSHIRE alone got as many gold medals as Australia. Let that sink in mate. YORKSHIRE, is just a single county in England, and they got as many golds as you. Incredible."

You either got hammered by GB altogether, or if you want to diddle with figures you lost to Yorkshire. Either way LOL
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby humphreys » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:40 am

Personally I think GB were the best over-performers at the Olympics. Well done to the USA, they won the medal tally as expected, but GB exceeded everyone's expectations and had an extremely impressive final tally.

Aussies give me the LOLs. Such a proud people, so little to be proud of :shh:

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby rath » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:59 am

humphreys wrote:
rath wrote:Ar ..... your just saying that coz we beat the USA.

I am Team GB, don't really care how the US did.

Did you miss this part:

"If you want to mess with figures like this I believe YORKSHIRE alone got as many gold medals as Australia. Let that sink in mate. YORKSHIRE, is just a single county in England, and they got as many golds as you. Incredible."

You either got hammered by GB altogether, or if you want to diddle with figures you lost to Yorkshire. Either way LOL

Oh Please ...... the GB team are the biggest bunch of cheats out there.

A. just about all your coaches are Australian, last count it was over 100 Australian coaches an such training team GB.

B. your all cheats.
rath

Postby rath » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:09 am

humphreys wrote:Personally I think GB were the best over-performers at the Olympics. Well done to the USA, they won the medal tally as expected, but GB exceeded everyone's expectations and had an extremely impressive final tally.

Aussies give me the LOLs. Such a proud people, so little to be proud of :shh:

Forget team GB.

Hell ......... did England win ANY medals or did the Irish & Scottish win them all for you.

So let me get this right. your proud it takes 3 different country's to work tougher as one team ( team GB to even place in the medal tally )

none of you can beat Australia ... Russia ... China ... USA, or anybody else on your own. So you join forces and pretend to be one team.

England, Scotland, wales, ( team GB )

:lol:

:oops:

At-least Australia finished in the top ten on their own, sure its not the top 5 Australia is use to.

But top ten is ok, & this result has already lit a fire under our butts for Rio.

i would love to see where England, Scotland & wales would place in the medal tally, on there own merits as individual nations.

don't you reckon?
rath

Postby humphreys » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:35 am

GB are cheats? Since when? How so? :problem:

rath wrote:Hell ......... did England win ANY medals or did the Irish & Scottish win them all for you.

As I just said, Yorkshire is in England, and Yorkshire alone matched Australia's medal tally. This completely obliterates your argument.

rath wrote:So let me get this right. your proud it takes 3 different country's to work tougher as one team ( team GB to even place in the medal tally )

England alone would have crushed Australia's medal tally, like I keep saying, if a single county in England can match Australia, then obviously England would crush you. We don't even need Scotland, Ireland, Wales etc, and the majority of our medals were from England not, as you say, from the other lesser countries that make up GB.

rath wrote:none of you can beat Australia ... Russia ... China ... USA, or anybody else on your own. So you join forces and pretend to be one team.

You keep saying this but this argument is refuted by the Yorkshire comparison.

How do you respond to that? You did as well as a single county in England, you can't keep making this argument of yours because it's proven false.

rath wrote:At-least Australia finished in the top ten on their own, sure its not the top 5 Australia is use to.

You did appallingly badly I'm afraid.

rath wrote:don't you reckon?

Absolutely. If I had my way, it would be team England and we would crush you lame Aussies all by ourselves. Heck, YORKSHIRE alone would match you, we don't even need the rest of the country.

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby humphreys » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:38 am

I really don't think you are letting it sink in that Yorkshire, a single county in England, matched you.

How can you keep making these arguments about Australia being better than England when you cannot even beat a single English county?

Have a good think about that, and think about how you might refute that argument - you can't.

Or do you want to ban Scotland, Ireland, Wales, AND YORKSHIRE from your comparisons? :lol:

Face it man, your country needs an overhaul if it wants to redeem itself from future Olympics embarrassment.

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby humphreys » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:43 am

rath wrote:A. just about all your coaches are Australian, last count it was over 100 Australian coaches an such training team GB.

I'm sorry but if Aussie coaches are so great it speaks even less highly of your athletes.

Australia: Best coaches in the world, but still sucked. Oh dear.

Maybe you should ask yourself why so many of your coaches would rather work with our guys :shock:

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts