The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

5 spikes secularists & liberwhacks impale themselves upon:

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby screamzero » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:23 pm

1) People are basically weak which without a moral benchmark become barbarians.

2) Pacifism is morally dysfunctional.
Gandhi suggested the Jews should not resist the Nazis so that they (Nazis) would see the error of their ways. Ya...right.

3) People must arm themselves to fight evil.

4) The death of Christianity is the tragedy of the west.

5) ...at first Nazis were only a Jewish problem....later they became everybody's problem...
...the middle east terrorists were only an Israeli problem....now Europe; Russia; America; the Philippines; China; India and South America have Islamic fanaticism terror problems.
Observe Israel. It is the miner's canary of the world.

I acquiesce to a sanity greater than mine. Your on your own. :ugeek:
screamzero

Postby pandasex » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:56 pm

im not even going to bother changing your mind on a few of those ridiculous notions because your mind is already set.

Im not shocked because your a Texan....its not your fault.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Rob72 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:20 pm

Don't you mean Texican? :lol:
Rob72

Postby screamzero » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:15 pm

If it means so little to you it shouldn't rea-ally bother you.....at all. Evil must be a lie (irony). Why you even bothered to reply eludes me...although you two have made rather plain my realizing some people care very little of what is actually happening on the planet...Earthlings...nice impalement.
screamzero

Postby screamzero » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:51 pm

zip
screamzero

Postby pandasex » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:19 am

just because you can articulate a sentence u still have one up on miss California) doesnt make you a thoughtful person. And most of the things you said up there were not radical or new they were rehashed misguided stances that got us here in the first place.

i wish we could have like a BV conference i really do just because i really think your probably on the line and just havent been surrounded by more logical thinkers. There was too much emotion in your thoughts up there and not enough real working views. thats all i was saying up there. kudos for not falling for the texan comment. (shows you r different) as for robs texican crap u dont look mexican to me, but if you r a half than we have more in common.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts