The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Will Israel Attack Iran?

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu May 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Iran Attack Decision Nears
Wow, it looks like those Mayans might have been right. I was wondering what could possibly happen in 2012 that would be big enough to bring about the Apocalypse. I couldn't think of anything that was credible, until now.

Europe is falling apart, the US econ is stalled, Arab Spring being hijacked by hard liners, Egyptian politicians sound ready to declare war on Israel. Israel ready to attack Iran, which will drag the US in, which will drag Europe/UK in, which could drag Russia in, which could drag China in.

Just heard predictions of a global economic perfect storm brewing.

Here we go again, again. Good time to be nervous. But hey, Facebook goes public tomorrow.
CodeBlackv2

Postby jwebb » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Of course this is nothing but asking ones opinion, that being said I don't think that Israel would, however myself being Iranian, listening to Iranian radio daily, watching political TV, which is all filtered and has to be approved by the Islamic Extremist government therefore all one sided, I think it is a high possibility that Iran would be the one to strike, especially given Mr. Ahmadinejad's never ending hate and disgust for the country of Israel, that is my opinion and of course as always am looking forward to hearing others' views.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Add to all of the above, the Muslim Brotherhood taking over in Syria and immediately launching a rocket attack on Israel, and Russia saying they might be sending in warships, that apocalypse is shaping up nicely.

Where is the CIA in all of this? They used to be the people who dealt with this kind of thing. Oh yeah, I keep forgetting, Obama is in charge.
CodeBlackv2

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts