The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

White House Corespondance dinner

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:18 pm

We watched the bulk of the dinner and its usally very funny, like him or not Obama has a good sence of humor and is pretty good at comedy. I was just thinking that inview of the mistakes the secret service made a few year ago with the White house crashers, and the recient prostitute issue in South America, I would think security would be really strict. I got to see Clinton in my Company one year, and could not believe the level of security involved for us to see him.

How on earth, with a list of guests that has to be approved and cleared, could Lindsey Lohan have been allowed to attend and not rejected right away? She is a convicted Felon, has a long list of trouble with the law, and just off probation, where 3 issues in the last month have been in the news. How can the Secret Service allow her to be in the same room with the President?

I can give you one example of security that does not alllow this issue with Lindsey Lohan to be close to allowable. I worked with a co-worker, another welder who also worked on the Space shuttle, He Flew from Los Angeles to the Kennedy Space center, where he did a repair on the shuttle engine inside the main assy building. Becasue he was born in El Salvador, and a 15-20 year employee, he was NOT allowed to take the tour bus ride that he would not have gotten out of, for ride out the the Launch Pad to view the Space Shuttle about to launch. If he could not be trusted for that bus ride, how on earth could you pass a convicted felon like Lindsey Lohan to be close enough to harm the President of the United States. Pretty outrageous, if you ask me.
greeney2

Postby ricardo » Tue May 01, 2012 7:47 pm

greeney2 wrote:We watched the bulk of the dinner and its usally very funny, like him or not Obama has a good sence of humor and is pretty good at comedy. I was just thinking that inview of the mistakes the secret service made a few year ago with the White house crashers, and the recient prostitute issue in South America, I would think security would be really strict. I got to see Clinton in my Company one year, and could not believe the level of security involved for us to see him.

How on earth, with a list of guests that has to be approved and cleared, could Lindsey Lohan have been allowed to attend and not rejected right away? She is a convicted Felon, has a long list of trouble with the law, and just off probation, where 3 issues in the last month have been in the news. How can the Secret Service allow her to be in the same room with the President?

I can give you one example of security that does not alllow this issue with Lindsey Lohan to be close to allowable. I worked with a co-worker, another welder who also worked on the Space shuttle, He Flew from Los Angeles to the Kennedy Space center, where he did a repair on the shuttle engine inside the main assy building. Becasue he was born in El Salvador, and a 15-20 year employee, he was NOT allowed to take the tour bus ride that he would not have gotten out of, for ride out the the Launch Pad to view the Space Shuttle about to launch. If he could not be trusted for that bus ride, how on earth could you pass a convicted felon like Lindsey Lohan to be close enough to harm the President of the United States. Pretty outrageous, if you ask me.

G-2 I hear you. I was very surprised by the breach of perimeter . referred to
as the ' gate crashers.' the details of your friend compared to L.L. who
really knows. except the one who does the short list of threat /assessments.
it's important , to remember, and greeney I'm sure you are aware, threats to the
cic should not be restricted to mere background checks. anyone one, or group of people, or 'physicality' ,can harbor threats ,that necessitate action, at any given
moment.

I would think an history of violence, radical ideation or affiliation, unstable mental behavior is more a cause for rejection , rather than drunkenness ,
or other juvenile behavior, that many teens/ young adults experience in their early years.

trust me , I doubt w/ out permission she could get with several yards of the cic ,
and not be under sniper view, and threat of 'immediate physical takedown '
she'd be immobilized before she could say; ' bartender ' lol

in my opinion . everyone is a ' potential threat ' at any given time.
that's how I'd play the game.

the SA connection. it was discovered and is being delt with.
can we ask any more ? prompt action is to the presidents credit.
ricardo

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts