The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

Fairy Tales & Myths

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby MajikImaje » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:03 pm

I keep hearing that ancient man was uneducated; a bunch of idiots sat down one day and wrote the bible as a fairy tale & myth.

In all honesty I want a logical explanation that makes "some type" of sense! PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS:

Let's look at these messages as they prove that the first five books of the Jewish Scriptures are word-by-word, letter-by-letter, in the original Hebrew, inspired by God Himself.

In Genesis, every 50th letter throughout the entire book spells out the word "TORAH"--the Hebrew word for the first five books of the Old Covenant--over and over again, from the beginning to the end of the book. In Exodus, every 50the letter spells "TORAH" repeatedly from the beginning to the end. In Leviticus, the book that outlines how God was to be worshipped by Israel, every 7th letter spells the name of God--"Yahweh"--over and over through the entire book. Then in Numbers, every 50th letter spells the word "TORAH" backwards as "HAROT." In Deuternomy, every 49th letter spells "TORAH" backwards. Genesis and Exodus point to the God of Israel in Leviticus. Then Numbers and Deuteronomy point back to the God of Israel in Leviticus. This is certainly the "finger of God"--God's signature--on the Torah. This is far beyond the capability of any human being. It also proves that not so much as a letter has been changed since it was first written down, meaning that our English translation of the Old Covenant Scriptures is a translation from manuscripts that are accurate to what was originally given. Even minor changes in the copying of the manuscripts would have destroyed the encoded messages.
MajikImaje

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:33 am

Have you actually confirmed this by reading and counting letters in the places you claim?
greeney2

Postby MajikImaje » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:19 am

greeney2 wrote:Have you actually confirmed this by reading and counting letters in the places you claim?

That is pretty easy to do; but you need the hebrew text; they only have 22 letters in their alphabet.

It is a simple process. Have I done it for the entire book(s) 187 chapters? NO. HAVE YOU? NO.

I guess your point is ?? It must not be true? It has to be verified (by obama ?) :mrgreen:
MajikImaje

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:24 am

I have no idea one way the other if its true, my tought was comfirming this considering all the translations is probably impossible. Assuming is is true, how would anyone know it, and what affect would it have?
greeney2

Postby MajikImaje » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:59 am

greeney2 wrote:I have no idea one way the other if its true, my tought was comfirming this considering all the translations is probably impossible. Assuming is is true, how would anyone know it, and what affect would it have?

All the different translations ???? There is only one hebrew manuscript - nothing has been translated into different hebrew.

Moses was told by God to write down every single word in the exact order that God gave to him.

Nothing was translated - you need the Hebrew text and there is only one version of it.

No it won't work in english or any other language that has been used to provide an english version of the hebrew text.
MajikImaje

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:05 pm

OK, assuming it is true, what does it mean and how are we affected by it?
greeney2

Postby MajikImaje » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:47 pm

No man is capable of constructing something like that in a simple story.

How does it affect us?? How does the word of God Himself affect us? Well different people respond in different ways. Some people believe (in God) and obey HIM. Others could care less what HE whats.

Two sides of the coin so to speak; ying & yang - Light vs. darkness - good vs. evil etc.

The word "faithful' only applies to one person. Man will always let you down at some point in time.

God promises never to leave or forsake you. Only God is faithful to His Word. He must do that which HE has promised! It's as simple as that.
MajikImaje

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:58 pm

I'm asking what does the 50 letter pattern mean, and how does that affect anyone? I don't understand the issue if its true?
greeney2

Postby MajikImaje » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:18 pm

God HIMSELF; wrote a love LETTER to the human race - It expresses HIS Mind - His heart - His power - His promises for ETERNAL LIFE.

People may do with it what ever they want. But as for me and my house - WE WILL SERVE THE LORD.

God never asks us to believe in HIM. He merely demands that we should Obey HIM. He does however explain what happens as soon as we do believe in Him. 98 times in the (good news) of John's Gospel
MajikImaje

Postby at1with0 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:22 pm

So... you don't know if it's true and it doesn't matter if it were true.

next :arrow:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Next

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts