The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Afgan shooter and Major Hasan

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby greeney2 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:07 am

This was an email thing sent to me, but the point is well taken:

After reading the headlines recently about the US soldier who shot up Afghanistan civilians, I couldn’t help noticing an irony. There is all this clamor to try this guy quickly and execute him, never mind his having suffered a traumatic brain injury. Yet this Major Hasan, who shot up Fort Hood while screaming Allah akbar, still hasn’t stood trial, and they are still debating whether he was insane, even with the clear evidence regarding his motive: slay as many infidels as possible. So we have a guy in a war zone who cracks, and he must be executed immediately. But this Muslim psychiatrist who was stateside in a nice safe office all day murders 13, wounds 29 of our own guys, and they try to argue the poor lad suffered post-traumatic stress syndrome, from listening to real soldiers who had actual battle experience. Two and a half years later, they still haven’t tried the murderous bastard.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:59 am

I truly wish that you'd knock off this ridiculous act. IT IS AN ACT and in my opinion a very very immature one to boot.

Hasan was without doubt more than meets the eye...YOU'VE been led down that path but refuse to explore it. You're very very confusing that can only be by design.

Explain what you mean by ....but the point is well taken!!!

Well taken by who? You as your own man, or are you speaking for people in general?

People should take this point :? :? What point? How and why ? Gee..

A traumatic brain injury........ :roll: :roll: Was it merely a bump on the knockin, or are the brass so desperate that they turned an unfit soldier loose in the field? Silly me...I thought the grunt was cleared by Medical staff as being fit for duty....

Who wrote this pathetic e-mail..................oh let me guess....it's just something someone found discarded, laying in the gutter of out of context content. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for Hasan....why not tell us the truth....let's try that angle for once.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:06 am

Why are you such an idiot with everything you say, and how you say it.
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:30 pm

In his typical, stately moderator fashion, greeney2 wrote:Why are you such an idiot with everything you say, and how you say it.

A+ for spelling greeney2.
hxxx

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:58 am

greeney2 wrote:Why are you such an idiot with everything you say, and how you say it.

Dead given that you know far better that that my friend. Judging by the lack of response I'm pretty sure that you've been had. There's a word for it but I'll give you a pass...........You've pretty much shown your colors anyway. ;)

Cole>>>>>>> :naughty:
Cole_Trickle

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts