The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Phrophecies and messages given to someone in Chicago

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby OraProNobis » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:36 am

I realize that some of you have no interest in these messages, so I suggest you skip over them, or read them with at least half an open mind.

I couldn't help but be very struck by the content of these, especially regarding prayer of the Rosary for protection from earthquakes ,etc. Jesus says that often it is the homes that prayed the Rosary with sincere hearts that are left standing, while everything around them crumbles. These have some important warnings, and some very real truths in them. As you can see the Christian faith is being slowly taken away from our children, by all aspects of society, including education.

Here are a few of these messages
Messages from Jesus given to a Chosen Child in Chicago (March 3-9, 2012)

March 3, 2012 (10:33am)
Tell My beloved children to stay alert to what is going on around the world, especially in Europe. The same things will be happening in your country if you don’t get the right person elected for your president. There is an unstable atmosphere in most countries of Europe. Their gas prices and food prices are too high for most people to afford. There is rioting in some countries where the government is trying to get back order where things have gotten out of control. My dear ones, all of this has been orchestrated to happen by certain individuals with enormous amounts of money who want to control the world. They call this a One World Government and it will be a dictatorship by a handful of ungodly people. If anyone tries to stop their efforts they will be killed or assassinated. These people have no consciences and are being ruled by Satan. Satan knows his time is running out and will try and take as many souls with him before he has to leave. He wants to destroy the Catholic Church but that is impossible so he tries every way he can to destroy Christianity. Your children are being brainwashed with secular humanism from kindergarten through college. If they haven’t been given a strong foundation in the faith, they will succumb to it. Oh My children, the school text books have been rewritten to serve the agenda of the one worlders. They plan to use this scheme to eventually control the minds and hearts of Our children. Prayer is needed more than ever to stop these Atheists from continuing with their demonic schemes. It will take years to get back what you have lost in your country to these despotic rulers. You must get a good president who will have a chance at getting order back in your country. Are you still fasting and praying for your country to be saved? Your prayers are being heard My dear ones and I am happy to tell you We will win this race.
I love you, Jesus.

I highlighted the line in the above message as well as below that brought me great HOPE and JOY !!!

Here is another to the same person.
March 4, 2012 (1:43pm)
Tell My beloved children to listen to what is being said against the one you are praying for to be your next president. These are the words of the enemy speaking through false speakers on tv and in the other media. They are so afraid of anyone with moral standards and credentials. They know there are many more who believe in moral qualifications of a candidate than those who don’t. Be prepared to hear shocking statements said about your candidate. Since they can’t find anything of significance to say against their opponent, they will manufacture incredible stories and lies about him. Don’t believe what they will be saying. It is all about their candidate winning no matter what it takes. My dear ones, you must be alert to what is happening in your country regarding the weather and radical changes in temperatures. There will be earthquakes soon and no one knows where they will come from. I’ve been telling you all along, if you are in prayer and put your total trust in the Lord you will be protected.So many times in the past when such things occurred, the homes where the Rosary was being said on a regular basis were the only ones standing. So My children be prepared for all possibilities. My dear ones, there will be major primaries coming in your country. You can be assured of cheating and wrong doing among the ones who are in power. They want to win at any cost. Pray constantly for the one you want elected. He needs prayers of protection and also for his family. It will be difficult for him to accept some of the fake results which he knows to be the case. Pray for him not to get discouraged and to trust in the Lord who has control of the final outcome. Everyone will be shocked when they see who your country elected to be your next president. I’m counting on your continued prayers and support for your candidate to succeed.
I love you, Jesus.

This following one is interesting, but again, I am not saying it is true,about the candidate who actually did get more votes , but any dishonesty and ruthlessness in the world of politics does not surprise me at all.

March 8, 2012 (4:45pm)
Tell My beloved children these are perilous times you are living in. The enemy is getting angry and vicious in his attacks on families. Parents know where your children are at all times. Keep them home safe with you, especially at night when most mischief occurs. Your children are the devil’s targets. He wants to destroy them with drugs and drinking. Don’t think your kids are different and they would never do such things. You’re wrong dear parents. Now more than ever your kids are exposed to such evil you never experienced growing up. You can’t depend on your children making the right choices. They are too naïve to know the dangers they are exposed to. So My dear parents don’t give your children too much freedom. In this day and age there are too many ways they can lose their souls by getting involved with dangerous things while they are young. My dear ones, the elections are being stolen by the powers behind the scenes. The real truth is that your candidate won more states than he is getting credit for. Keep praying and fasting for him to have the fortitude and strength to carry on in spite of all the dishonesty he is well aware of. We need your prayers and fasting more than ever to win this battle.
I love you, Jesus.
OraProNobis

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts