The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Terry Floyd Johnson

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby penblade1 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:17 pm

My name is Terry Floyd Johnson, I am a UFO Abductee/Contactee, and have been abducted all my life.

I have just written 5 email papers on what goes on an abduction when the abductee is taken to motherships stand, and what goes on beyond what abductees to date say goes on there, there is so much more.

Abductees have created an organization, called Rowdies Rangers, on July 4, 2010, they did their first directed attack against the ETS, destroying all their bases on Near Earth. :D :D :D
penblade1

Postby OraProNobis » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:58 pm

:lol: Rowdies Rangers hunh? :lol:

I love you so far ;)
OraProNobis

Postby penblade1 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:57 pm

thanks, you'll be seeing more of them in the weeks ahead....
penblade1

Postby frrostedman » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:17 am

Hello Terry. You have an interesting story and website/blog.

How did the name of your group come about? I see you got "Rangers" from the Chuck Norris tv series, but, what does Rowdies mean? Do you know what the group's name was back when Socrates and Alexander the Great were a part of it? I'm hoping to research for any past evidence of that group name which would be really cool.

Thanks and welcome to the bv! This is a great place for you to hang out and discuss things. :)
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby penblade1 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Rowdies came about because of Rowdy, the young kid gunslinger, on Rawhide, Clint Eastwood step into stardom, but it means also being rowdy, not accepting the status quo, question authority, and don't let your environment get you down.

Socrates and Alexander did have names for what they were doing, but with the naming of our resistance force, I've let those names slip from my mind.

Socrates encouraged intelligence/knowledge gathering; Alexander, encouraged, intelligence gathering, knowledge gathering, and more important military information gathering, so they could formulate an answer to this criminal activity.

Everyone after them built their cause on these principles, until today, with technology and partnerships, we have the ability and the military strategies to turn the tables on the Constellation, and the Ancients.

We proved that on July 4, 2010, when we wiped all their bases on Near Earth out, and they left the planet, in shock, that we could equal them now.

It took over 40 years, but I finally got by the blocks they put in all abductees, and discovered the full experience of what happens in an abduction when you are on the motherships stands. if you would like I could send the email papers to you.
penblade1

Postby bionic » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:29 am

Hi
:shifty:
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby penblade1 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Hello! How are you? :angel:
penblade1

Postby rath » Wed May 30, 2012 2:54 am

Welcome.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts