The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Libya may well turn into far worse nightmare for NATO...

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby RogerMil » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:12 am

Libya may well turn into far worse nightmare for NATO than Afghanistan. I suspect we can be bogged in Libya for long.... opposing Islamic fighters in some sort of guerilla war!
I became fully aware of that nasty perspective when I have recently happened to come across sort of message (I didn't quite get what it actually was) by Abu Musab Abdel Wadoud. The stuff appears to have been leaked into the Inet.
Abu Wadoud is the emir of the militant group "Al-Qaeda organization of the Islamic Maghreb" and he addressed "the Libyan brothers". So this tough guy offers his help in some subversive training, including handling explosives, making blasts by shahid-belts, "mining of the infidels' vehicles" and so on....
I guess we shouldn't have got into that stir in Libya! Now we should expect terrorist attacks not only in Libya itself but in European and American cities as well IMHO.
RogerMil

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts