The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Censure and editing members posts with vile words by moderat

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby zoltan2 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:24 am

by zoltan2 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:15 am

It seems that I have been attacked by the moderator Greeney 2 buy censuring a removing my previous signature.
Now this same individual has edited my posts and put in pig police to discredit me.

How vile, vicious and low can one be.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

A twisted evil and vicious inquisitor of the Catholic faith as been reincarnated :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Wow what a great image :mrgreen: brings to the blackvault.
I am ashamed of you :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

The original post posted by me is ...........

[size=150]The agenda :mrgreen: :mrgreen: is just discussing are opinions and views.
Its to bad that my views and others on 911 the Vatican and the Catholic Church and the USA imperialism confronts you.
If you thing its to hot get out of the Kitchen
The world is not the World according to Greeney 2
[/size]

My post has been tampered with by the Blackvault catholic Moderator to make me look bad.
I never used and put the words pig police in my original posts.
Its seems that mr Greeney 2 like to play games and will do everything to discredit me
I see there is censorship on the Black vault.
My signature has been deleted by the Blackvault catholic moderator
Freedom of Speech in America
I am not a liar as Greeney 2 I was abused and molested by Catholic Priests
zoltan2

Postby at1with0 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:55 am

Now hush.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:56 am

Zoltan, I suggest you check your PM's right now. The administrator and owner of the Blackvault sent you a message privately, which you ignored, so he sent you the message publically, which you are ignoring as well. That is in the general forum and titled Zoltan2, you saw it. You have posted several times and refused to comply with the warnings given to you in that, and they were clearly stated to you.

I strongly suggest you read them, comply with the warnings, and delete anything that defys what he told you to do, which includes this thread. Your second signature was issued a warning by him again to you. The administrator deleted the first one, and the administrator asked you to remove the replacement signature. He told you, you are free to post, free to have an appropriate signature, he was very clear what would happen if you did not comply, delete the second signature and stop what you are doing. He even asked you to "please" remove it and comply.

Your response has been to fabricate a continued story I edited and added text to your posts, is ridiculous. Any moderator can go into the moderator logs, or the administrator can, and view when any editing would have been done, and by who. I could not hide editing you, it would be automatically logged on the moderator logs by the program. The moderator logs document who, what, where, and why, any change is made. You may tell all the lies you wish, but the moderator logs tell the truth.

Its pretty simple, either comply with the administrators warnings, or the administrator told you the consequences. Your choice, you have been given fair warning.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:35 pm

greeney2 wrote:Zoltan, I suggest you check your PM's right now. The administrator and owner of the Blackvault sent you a message privately, which you ignored, so he sent you the message publically, which you are ignoring as well. That is in the general forum and titled Zoltan2, you saw it. You have posted several times and refused to comply with the warnings given to you in that, and they were clearly stated to you.

I strongly suggest you read them, comply with the warnings, and delete anything that defys what he told you to do, which includes this thread. Your second signature was issued a warning by him again to you. The administrator deleted the first one, and the administrator asked you to remove the replacement signature. He told you, you are free to post, free to have an appropriate signature, he was very clear what would happen if you did not comply, delete the second signature and stop what you are doing. He even asked you to "please" remove it and comply.

Your response has been to fabricate a continued story I edited and added text to your posts, is ridiculous. Any moderator can go into the moderator logs, or the administrator can, and view when any editing would have been done, and by who. I could not hide editing you, it would be automatically logged on the moderator logs by the program. The moderator logs document who, what, where, and why, any change is made. You may tell all the lies you wish, but the moderator logs tell the truth.

Its pretty simple, either comply with the administrators warnings, or the administrator told you the consequences. Your choice, you have been given fair warning.

I did not get anything from the owner John Greenewald. Jr Nothing buzzed me to say I had private messages.
The only thing I got was from frostman who is not the owner nor moderator.
By the way you should apology for calling me a liar
zoltan2

Postby zoltan2 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Where is the private email message icon
zoltan2

Postby zoltan2 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:04 pm

I finally found it.

In my box these only two messages

These Are the two private messages I got And they are from you Greeney2

22.02.2012 14:54

Hi Zoltan,

You were reported by someone offended by the use of terms and language in the religion forum. Discribing what went on in the Catholic boarding school, in the Friviolous lawsuit post in a reply to me, was reported. The terms you used, were a little too off color for someone, and they clicked the report button and complained. I have to agree, but had let it slide myself when I read it. This is not an issue between you or my opinions, diagreeing on issues. Its an issue of the board trying to limit our language to some acceptable standard. Someone else read it after I did, and reported it, so I have an obligation as moderator.

Please understand, we do have many woman, and children who come here to read and post, and the subjects can get pretty direct or heated. We do try to pick our choices of words to not offend those who are not suspecting to run into this. Some words are automatic that the program inserts asterisks in them. But not everything.

As a moderator, please don;t confuse this duty with posting opinions. Since there was a complaint, I edited the terms used and replaced them with "Language moderated" if you look at it. That is the only time anyone will ever find something edited or removed by the way. Opinions and content, are never altered in any way here, and never will be.

This was also an issue I thought should just be handled by a PM, there has been no official warning which is something kept on record. Its not a big deal, just think about using words, that you would not use with your Mother or Sister, or a 10 year old child, kind of thing.

Thank You, Greeney2 --Moderator

I am complying and not using to off color language because of family and children

22.02.2012 13:07
comply

Hello Zoltan,

Please read the battle forum reply by me, and please comply with the warning John gave you. I strongly suggest heeding what he told you to do concerning your signature, in which he deleted the first signature sending you a warning. I strongly urge you to delete anything done this morning that defy what he told you, including false claims I edited your posts. Moderator logs would show anyplace I entered to make changes, and would be documented in the moderator logs, you do not have in your menu. On check of the moderator logs will show that is a total fabrication. Only an administrator has access to changing your signature by the way, moderators do not have that feature.

John is giving you every opportunity to comply on your own, but if you continue, he told you what he would do. Further posting without deleting what you were asked to do, will be regarded as refusing to comply. If you want to stay, I suggest not provoking him any further, doing what he asked you to do, and delete any of this mornings derogatory content.

I do not have John private email . Please have him send it back because I want to reply to him
Where is John warning about the signature because I want to know his reasons.
I will apply if I see what he says in his warning with a logic explanation
I hope that your are telling him the truth that you are telling the world calling me a liar while you state that you proved that I lied about being molested and abuse by catholic priests in the early 60's.
I hope he understands why I am so angry that you are calling me a liar.
As a moderator you have no right to call people liars because you are angry at them if they discuss their opinions and views on the Catholic Church.
zoltan2

Postby zoltan2 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Gee hxxx claims that he was edited

Postby hxxx » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:50 pm
I have been edited. When you were 'promoted' to moderator, I lost the ability to block your posts.

*** my apologies for steering this thread further off course and over the cliff where too many threads spend their last breaths ***
...any attempt to create a category of human beings to whom the protections of the law do not apply is an attempt to undermine the Republic. Joe Biden

hxxx

zoltan2

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Moderators cannot edit signatures, only John is able to do that, so get that out of the way. The Moderator Log shows every edit, deletion, or move we may make. We can't just up and edit a post and have it not recorded. Do you REALLY think, for a site like this, John would not make the system like that?

As for the alleged "editing", are you sure you weren't just caught in the heat of the moment and typed it out by accident?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby zoltan2 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:Moderators cannot edit signatures, only John is able to do that, so get that out of the way. The Moderator Log shows every edit, deletion, or move we may make. We can't just up and edit a post and have it not recorded. Do you REALLY think, for a site like this, John would not make the system like that?

As for the alleged "editing", are you sure you weren't just caught in the heat of the moment and typed it out by accident?

It could be a possibility.
I am so angry of Greeny 2 to to call me a liar that an accident can happen.
Believe me I am not angry at the black vault or at it's' members just Senior Greenewald who as no tack or finesse.
He had no right to call me a liar and try to debunk me as inventor of fables concerning my abused as a child.
I told him once what would he had done if that would of been the case to his own son John.
An apology on this issue from Greeney 2 will suffice and I would appreciate that in the future he is more civil and not attack like a bulldog my opinions or comments.
Is it possible that someone can penetrate your system and do this everything is possible.
Why does the other guy says that he too was edited.
Anyhow you sound more humane.
If he doesn't apologies well ban me if you wish
I just want to have peace with proper discussions. The problem with Greenwald Senior is that what ever we posts either from researchers historians experts and it does not fit into his convictions he shuts are traps by calling all of this lies or simply bate us that we have an agenda.
I debate with Orangetom on religious issue and we do not always agree yet we have very commodious replies and we bring things to each other attentions with different perspective.
With Greeney 2 its is way or the highway and this he does with others.
It's very sad that the Blackvault has a moderator like that.
Anyhow if I made the mistake in thinking that you are editing our posts I apologies.
In a good will gesture I have change my signature to the following
Freedom of Speech in America and the World
I am not a liar as Greeney 2 claims I was abused and molested by Catholic Priests
Freedom is where it's at
I will change the rest concerning Greeney 2 with a public apology.
If not its stays or ban my account.
It's the best I can do
zoltan2

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:34 pm

zoltan2 wrote:... and try to debunk me as inventor of fables concerning my abused as a child.

With respect, if something seems different or out of place, people here will call on it. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you about your past, I don't know what was said in the threads in question.

An apology on this issue from Greeney 2 will suffice and I would appreciate that in the future he is more civil and not attack like a bulldog my opinions or comments.

Have you considered that your comments and opinions are a tad "fiery" in nature and thought that antagonism bring antagonism? You're both very passionate about your feelings on subjects, and sometimes those things clash because of how close you are to a subject. Once again, I don't know what was said, so I apologize if I'm swinging to left field.

Is it possible that someone can penetrate your system and do this everything is possible.

Possible, but unlikely. Though I don't know how John has coded his system. That would be a question saved for him.

Why does the other guy says that he too was edited.

Why indeed? I'll check and edit this section to see if anything is amiss.

Edit - Nothing about any posts by him being edited that I can see.

If he doesn't apologies well ban me if you wish

Not my department. Moderators can't ban people.

I just want to have peace with proper discussions. The problem with Greenwald Senior is that what ever we posts either from researchers historians experts and it does not fit into his convictions he shuts are traps by calling all of this lies or simply bate us that we have an agenda.

Again I ask, have you considered the possibility that you might "jump the gun" so to speak when talking with people who are on the other side of the spectrum when it comes to your ideas and beliefs? I know I do, multiple times. It's why I make an active attempt to stay within reasonable boundaries, but every so often something slips out, and that something easily makes it possible for the topic to devolve into a flame war.

With Greeney 2 its is way or the highway and this he does with others.
It's very sad that the Blackvault has a moderator like that.

He's passionate. He's also a good moderator. He's honestly been doing most of the work around here trying to keep the place clean and presentable. He doesn't overstep his boundaries as a mod and he's the first one to really apologize for a mistake he's made. At least that how I've come to see him over the years. I know you have your opinion on him though, so it's ultimately your decision.

Anyhow if I made the mistake in thinking that you are editing our posts I apologies.

No prob. If something's afoot, John will definitely figure it out.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Next

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts