The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Newt Gives Electrifying Response to CNN Attack

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby frrostedman » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:07 pm

And the crowd went wild.... repeatedly. The debate started off with CNN's host questioning Newt about his ex-wife's accusations. Let there be no doubt that CNN and the elite media are simply doing anything they can to kill whatever Republican is surging in the polls.

This is a fantastic video and I couldn't have said it better myself.

And let me just add: The media keeps trying to portray Gingrich as unqualified because he gets angry. You know what. Anger is what we NEED in a president right now. I'm sick and tired of the lack of passion in our Presidents. Probably the most charismatic President we've had in the last 100 years was JFK. He showed plenty of emotion and compassion in his speeches and it moved the American people. I have no problem with Newt showing some anger.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:05 am

Although I do not approve of such a thing in marriage, it is curious to me that the liberials will go after the morality of this, while a few years back they all defended Mr. Bill Clinton for his White House antics. Monica Lewinski to the liberals was no big deal. The affair was blown off as "Normal" human behavior, that Bill was just being a normal male/man, and his sex life had nothing to do with anything. Aside from the fact it was proven his detours from duty allowed missing a prime opportunity to strike Bin Laden, plus compromising himself to blackmail, that was all boloney. He ended up lying to a Grand jury, and was disbarred for that, so it did lead to comitting purgury, in court, when he was under a personal oath, but also the oath of president to protect and defend our laws and Constitution.

That said, lets see how the Democrats use this Gingrich thing against him, while such behavior from their Democratic President, Clinton was not an issue. Oh did I also mention, that Clinton humilated his wife and daughter with his acts, plus acted disgracefully inside a place that is regarded as "Hallowed Ground" by most? Its no wonder the Clintons left stealing silverware from the White House, and selling nights in the Lincoln room. No respect whatsoever, as to how inappropriate he acted with Monica in a place, that commanded nothing but the highest respect from who occupied it, the White House home for every President. It rates right up with having a Rave at Arlington.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts