The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hello from PhantomTruthseeker

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby PhantomTruthseeker » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Happy New Year 2012!!!!

Hello all, been away for some time, but I am back on the grid of technology again. Life has been keeping me busy with joy and turmoil, but that's another story. I noticed a few old familiar names about.

My search for truth has been ongoing and most of my beliefs/views have not changed much over time, all of the new research/resources (tons) have only proven to add support for my conclusions. Looking forward to interacting with some old friends and maybe some new friends. (even a few others who were less friendly and agreeable) ;) Hope I can find time to contribute some kind of worthwhile input. Looks like things have changed around here somewhat, might be a while before I can get with the program. Must remember how to use those little "smilies"!

Again, a big hello to old long lost friends who remain out there and I'm sorry for the way I had to end things suddenly way back when, regrettably it was all beyond my control. BFN

PhantomTruthseeker (PT)
PhantomTruthseeker

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:53 am

Welcome back. Hope you're enjoying the journey.

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:17 am

Welcome back for sure. Lives take differnet turns, many of the oldies are still on the board, and many new ones. Some have left for a while, it happens, glad you are back.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Welcome back brother. Great to see you here. What happened to the batman avatar. :)

I may have been tarsustom when you saw me last.

Anyway I hope you stick around and frequent the bv .... I always enjoyed your views and posts.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:37 am

Hi
:wave:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby PhantomTruthseeker » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:13 pm

bionic wrote:Hi
:wave:

-----------------------
Hi back at you, thanks for the welcome!

--------------------------
frrostedman wrote:Welcome back brother. Great to see you here. What happened to the batman avatar. :)

I may have been tarsustom when you saw me last.

Anyway I hope you stick around and frequent the bv .... I always enjoyed your views and posts.

-----------------------
Hi brother, glad to see you are still around here! Thanks for welcome back. My online time is limited, but will try to find time to pop in when I can. Too many projects to deal with these days.

Batman avatar seemed a little too old school, maybe I'll change it up once in a while? TTYL

----------------------------
greeney2 wrote:Welcome back for sure. Lives take differnet turns, many of the oldies are still on the board, and many new ones. Some have left for a while, it happens, glad you are back.

---------------------------
Thanks for welcome back Greeny2! Hope I don't stir up any bad memories for some of the oldies. :P
Plan to share much of the new material I have come across in my ongoing research towards uncovering life's truth, good and evil. I still believe more than ever we are gradually moving toward the so-called New World Order, and that it will be in the form of a "new age" luciferian satanic utopian dictatorship.

I'm sure much of what I can share will be old news to some here and hope I don't go over much that has already been posted and debated. Rather than get into big arguments over some issues, I will mostly just share some of my unpublished words of thought/prose/poetry/quotes that best express my concerns and beliefs. I'm sure I will only add to my knowledge base while visiting the Black Vault site! I will say, in the words of many others from around this haunted planet : "I'm Awake!" Looking forward to sharing answers, questions and opinions with others who are AWAKE. TTYL :wave:
----------------------------
Rykuss wrote:Welcome back. Hope you're enjoying the journey.

-------------------------
Thanks! I'm surely grateful I've journeyed long enough on life's path to learn what I have finally come to realize, I am no longer a "doubting Thomas", and my faith is stronger than it's ever been. We are living in exciting times!

BFN

PhantomTruthseeker
PhantomTruthseeker

Postby ricardo » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:08 am

welcome. :D
ricardo

Postby frrostedman » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Howdy :wave:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby rath » Wed May 30, 2012 2:48 am

Welcome.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts