The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Nqw here and figuring things out.

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby wondering » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:00 pm

I saw a you tube video and looked this site up. Funny thing is last Friday, 12/30/11 my nephew and I were on the way home from work. About 5:00 pm eastern time, we were turning onto the road on which I live. There was a heavy overcast of cloud cover that had intermittent openings in the clouds. My attention was drawn to a larger hole in which I could see a large portion of the sky. What I saw that was unusual was a round orange to yellowish orange ( BALL ) underneath the clouds and just to the nort western edge of the hole. Definately under the clouds. I drew my nephew's attention to it and he saw it also. I asked him what the heck is that thing ? Do you see it too? he said he did , but didnt know what it was either. We watched it for about 30 seconds to maybe a minute. At one point it was all the way under the cloud cover and it moved a short distance from the hole, then it went up back through the hole in the clouds very slowly and was hugging the northwestern edge of the hole periodically going half way into the clouds. But never vanishing into the clouds. It wasnt directly above us in the car that we were in, it was above the field next to my road. I live in rural Clermont county Ohio. It was however very close to being directly above the edge of the road and field. It as I said was moving very slowly, almost hovering as it went through the hole in the clouds and we just couldnt see it anymore because of the cloud cover.The thing I was amazed at was it wasnt moving fast, and I am glad I wasnt the only person that saw it. So I decided to go onto youtube this weekend to see if anyone had filmed anything similar. The video I saw was of the founder of this site, he was showing documents from four government officials who I think were USAF radar personel who saw a round glowing orange object over a radar tower. So I decided to look up this web site and here I am. If anyone else has seen something like this I would like to know . Thanks for your time.
wondering

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Welcome to the site. I had a similar experience two nights in a row at around the same time each night. Haven't seen it since but it was incredible. The first night I saw the object, it shot up about a mile into the sky from behind a treeline opposite of the interstate from my property and hovered for a few minutes. Then a red ring expanded in all directions as it shot straight up into the sky. It made no sound at all but my wife ran outside and asked what shook the house.

The second night at around the same time as I stepped out on the deck to smoke, the object appeared in the same spot. Only this time it seemed to randomly appear and disappear in different locations. I yelled for my wife and kids to come see it this time but it disappeared. A few moments later my wife yelled to get my attention and we saw it streak across the sky from south to north leaving an orange to red streak as it went.

There have been many sitings of similar objects reported here along our waterways as well as other sitings. Good luck in your search.

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:48 pm

New part of John site, if you go to home page, click on case files, you can do a report, John will review it and it will be on file for all to read and look at. Welcome the the Blackvault.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:18 am

It was a mylar balloon reflecting the sunlight. :whistle:

Welcome to the bv, wondering. :D
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:58 am

frrostedman wrote:It was a mylar balloon reflecting the sunlight. :whistle:

You mean, swamp gas reflecting the light from Venus.

Postby frrostedman » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Rykuss wrote:
frrostedman wrote:It was a mylar balloon reflecting the sunlight. :whistle:

You mean, swamp gas reflecting the light from Venus.

You must have the same "ridiculous explanation Rolodex" that I have. Swamp gas was the very next card in line.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:39 am

aliens/shmaliens
oh and hi
:wave:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Howdy :wave:
frrostedman

Postby rath » Wed May 30, 2012 2:49 am

Welcome.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts