The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

THE LAST OF SHADOWCASS

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby shadowcass » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:45 pm

I write these few lines through the courtesy of Alex, one of the guards here who has kindly loaned me his laptop for a last communication with THE BLACK VAULTERS (not to be confused with THE BLACK WIDOWERS which were a fictional group of crime-solvers and mystery elucidators created by the late Isaac Asimov).

Last night it happened---I was snatched by black ops agents of a security agency so secret that no one has ever heard of it...although a HINT is given to any who make an FOIA request of the National Security Agency concerning UFOs and who get back (among other things) a copy of The Voynich Manuscript--a Delicate ENIGMA.

ANYWAY...they snatched me as aforesaid, bound and gagged me, and dragged me off to a kangaroo court!

"Hear Ye! Hear ye! The Kangaroo Court of ENIGMA is in session...His Honor Sklippy the Bush Kangaroo presiding
http://clightnirish.files.wordpress.com ... skippy.jpg

"Prisoner at the Bar...how do you plead to the charge of being about to divulge top secret details of the Thunderbird Lodge Incident of 1998?"

"Not guilty, your Honor!" I proclaimed in a ringing voice the very tones of which shouted "INNOCENT!"

Judge Skippy looked enraged.
He was...

HOPPING MAD!

"Don't be ridiculous, Prisoner!" he frothed, "You can't plead 'not guilty here!"
"Why not?"
"Because it is against the rules! DIDN'T WE TELL YOU THIS IS A KANGAROO COURT?"
I bowed my head in defeat.
"Now, miserable wretch before the bar...do you have any last request before we send you to a secret prison camp so much more horrible and inhumane than GITMO that the inmates think Waterboarding a nice rest?"
"Yes, your honor," I said. "I do!"
"What is it?"
"In want to hear 'You're a Humdinger' by the THE FARMER BOYS."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY8KWNnGL3M
shadowcass

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:59 am

Did you do a Steven Tyler? They make stuff for this condition! A real Pity how you had Greeney eating from your hand. :clap:

Shakes head and walks away! ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby shadowcass » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 pm

shadowcass

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts