The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Cryptozoology

stick creatures

Sightings of bigfoot, lake monsters around the world, and the chupacabras are just some of the many cryptozoological stories on the rise! Although many of these stories are controversial - some have evidence that defies belief.

Postby bionic » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:36 pm

check out the stick creatures in these three vids..looks like the same creature to me

2010 in South America
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVKYgarUTQM

2010 in Texas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCiMSImu ... re=related

Fresno in 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emyQepHl ... 0D6B5E8522
Last edited by bionic on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bionic » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:45 pm

this one, too, seems to have long legs and arms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0ErgCiQ ... re=related
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby BloodStone » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:11 am

weird.... :wtf:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby cormac » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:17 pm

well the one in your second post the supposed cctv camera is moving as if someone is holding it ... so i'm thinking fake ...

the first one in your first post if the best tho there is the 'problem' of the creature disappearing ... actually appearing and disappearing ... i wish they'd include the entire clip rather than just start from the moment the creature is there ... you can't see is he walked into the frame or what ... also tho and i think this is a bigger problem, look at the shadow on the woman's face and the shadow the creature if casting ... it's wrong ... with how the sun is hitting the woman's face, most of the right side of her face is in shadow yet the creature is casting a long shadow in nearly the opposite direction ... so this is a problem

the second vid first post isn't there anymore :(

the third vid in the first post tho is well, i don't know ... one thing i do know is the jag filming it needs to buy a freaking tripod! god dang that's annoying ... i have never had that much problem holding a video camera or phone or whatever steady and filming something yet every yahoo near any paranormal or ufo subject can't hold still to save their life! damn ... sorry ... rant over

the reporter or whoever this is should post the film online ...i don't see it tho maybe i'm missing it ... so we can actually see the best source ... but again, the first creature kind of suddenly disappears ... and this survellaince cameras are pretty grainy ... they don't invest a lot in the quality for these so the black and white image at night, or night vision, whatever it might be, is hard to see ...

but they look a lot like the standard greys anyway ... yeah they're a bit different but all the greys do change description from encounter to encounter generally speaking ... i'd like to see more on these ones ... there isn't much i can find on google ... anyone seeing other sources? :)

interesting post tho for sure :)
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby antz123 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:21 am

There was this series called FACT or FAKED.

They use to pick up so called unexplained things around the world and try n do them with techonology, puppetry, scientifically trying to approach it etc.

They tried to fake this video by many ways, robotic, puppets, even used a doll on stick sorts(with stick later to be erased with CGI) they could never get the desired effect.

The movements, the floating etc made them feel it was NOT a fake. Plus then there was some marsh land close to home, where at night they set up many IR cams many were knocked out, as if someone tripped them etc.

If you get a chance do check that out.

A
antz123

Postby Butcher » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:23 am

It's Gumby :)
Butcher

Return to Cryptozoology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts