The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

alien visitation

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby gamatron7 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:46 pm

this what i am about to tell is the absolute truth,it concerns a friend of mine,he went to bed as normal at about 1-00am fell asleep only to be woken by a humming noise looked at his watch he had been asleep aprox 2 hours went to the bedroom window and saw a bright orange oval shaped object it remained in front of his window for a few minuets then disappeared over the top of his house,he told me he was amazed at what he saw.he went on to tell me he eventually got back in bed,then he lay on his side then he felt something touch his back he was suddenly frozen and could not move at all no matter how much he tried.then he said he could see a figure in the corner of the room,then he said he could not remember anything else.a few days later he had some discomfort in his groin area and found a lump on his testicle.this is genuine he his a honest person he only told me this a few days ago this happened in 1993.
gamatron7

Postby chiselray » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:24 am

did he wake up with his shoes and wallet missing ?
chiselray

Postby thunder » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:46 pm

the two of you should try regresion and try to get those memories back. its never to late to try. thats IF you want to know and can handle what happened that night.

(cant spell)
thunder

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts