The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hi from Oxford UK

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Krystal-K » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:53 am

Hi,

Just signed up and having a quick look around...some interesting discussions here.

I have wide interests but am currently interested in researching the early Sumerian texts and the Annunaki and also the real history of the Bible and other worldly 'religions'

Marc
Krystal-K

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:49 am

Welcome and have fun, what forums interrest you the most?
greeney2

Postby Krystal-K » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:26 am

greeney2 wrote:Welcome and have fun, what forums interrest you the most?

Thanks,

Still looking through the ancient civilization posts but i dont think there is a section that i dont have an interest in.

I started by 'reading' books of an evening but its turned into more of 'research'

I have interests in UFOlogy, Ancient Civilizations, Secret Societies and Mystery Schools...Enochian stories and also past life hypnosis but greatly interested in 'Between Lives' hypnosis.
Krystal-K

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Don't forget to also post subjects. We need as many new threads as we can get. Some forums get a lot of new material. If you have things that would fit that forum, post as much as you can come up with. New subjects spur on others. :D
greeney2

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts