The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Let's Stop Unfairly Profiling Muslim Men!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby _Billy_ » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:54 am

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:
a. Superman b. Jay Leno c. Harry Potter
d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by:
a. Olga Corbett b. Sitting Bull c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians b. Elvis c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
d . Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger b. The King of Sweden c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy b. Pee Wee Herman c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs b. Davey Jones c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
a. Captain Kidd b. Charles Lindberg c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo b. The Tooth Fairy c. The Sundance Kid

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons b. Grandma Moses c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers.
Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida c. Mr Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron b. The Lutheran Church c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde b. Captain Kangaroo c. Billy Graham

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

Foot note: Fort Hood Texas ......another Muslim 39 years old killed 13 people and wounded 30 some odd others... Does this fit the profile!

NOW OUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF IS TELLING EVERYONE THAT THE YOUNG MUSLIM THAT ATTEMPTED TO BLOW UP A NORTHWEST/DELTA JET AS IT APPROACHED DETROIT ON CHRISTMAS DAY WAS (QUOTE) "AN ISOLATED INCIDENT". YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

MY FATHER USE TO SAY, "PLEASE DON'T PEE ON MY LEG AND TELL ME IT'S RAINING."

God Bless my beautiful country the United States of America
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby BloodStone » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:31 am

Deffinatley puts in in perspective doesn't it?

good stuff Billy ...

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Aquatank » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:37 am

Any ethnic group can be picked out for atrocities Billy, its dumb and bigotted to do so, and its like throwing rocks in glass houses. Just look at it as if a foreignor or ethnic minority asked these questions during heightened conflict, its dumb. The problem is not the race color or culture of a people, criminals come in all types so there should be no reason to single out one more than another.

1 ) John F Kennedy was Officially Killed By Lee Harvey Oswald A Person Of What Ethnic Group

2 ) The Columbine High School Massacre was carried out by Teenagers of What Ethnic Group

3 ) The Oklahoma City Bombing was carried out by Timothy McVeigh A Person Of What Ethnic Group

4 ) The unprovoked Bombing of Fort Sumter was carried out by What Ethnic Group

5 ) The Murders of James Cheney, Andrew Goodman, and Michael Schwerner was Carried out by members of What Ethnic Group

6 ) The Massacre and destruction of Rosewood Florida was carried out by What Ethnic Group

7 ) The kiling of Abraham Lincoln was carried out by John Wilkes Booth a member of What Etnic Group

8 ) The Mass Murder at Jonestown Guyana was ordered by Jim Jones a Member of What Ethnic Group

9 ) The Attempted Assasination of Ronald Reagan was carried out by John Hinckley Jr a member of What Ethnic Group

10 ) Charles Manson's cult was led by a man of What Ethnic Group

11 ) Church Burners in the USA are usually members of What Ethnic Group

12 ) The Colgne School Massacre was carried by a member of What Ethnic Group

13 ) École Polytechnique Massacre was acrried out by a member of what ethnic group

14 ) The Uof Texas clocktower shooter was a member of what Ethnic Group

15 ) The Erfurt School Massacre was carried out by Robert Steinhäuser a member of What Ethnic Group

16 ) The Bath School bombings were carried out by Andrew Kehoe a Member of What Ethnic Group

17 ) The Omagh Bombing was carried out by people of What Ethnic group

18 ) The Olympic Park Bombing was carried out by a Member of What Ethnic Group

19 ) The US domestic terrorist group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord is made up of members of What Ethnic Group

20 ) The US domestic terrorist group The Order is made of members of What Ethnic Group

21 ) The US domestic terrorist group United Freedom Front which carried out 20 bombings is made of members of What Ethnic Group

22 ) The Ludlow Massacre of 1914 was carried out by memeber of What Ethnic Group

23 ) The Indian Residential School killings of more than 70000 Children were carried out by members of What Ethnic Group
Aquatank

Postby greeney2 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:59 am

Sorry Aquatank, but in every one by Billy, they stepped right up and claimed responsibilty in the name of their Muslim Terrorist groups. That is not the case with any of your examples. They have made their own track record.
greeney2

Postby Aquatank » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Greeney2
My response was NOT to point out membership in a terrorist group but to point out the dumbness of racial profiling. I chose White Christian Male as an example of such dumb profiling. Racial profiling is not only dumb and promotes bigotry it undermines national security by allowing non-profiled people/cultural groups to use it as the art of misdirection in committing even more horrible crimes. What happens when a Jim Jones starts ordering bombings of places of sin? We are lucky some people don't fall for Racial Profiling, hence the March 2010 Michigan terrorists of Hutaree made up of mostly White Christian Males. It could have easily been a any culturally exclusive Street Gang gone terrorist, but in this case it wasn't it fit my example profile. Does that mean we should search & single out every White Male from Michigan? No. What it means is we have to get away from racial profiling and do real investigative work but be on the look out for suspicious behavoir not suspicious skin.
Aquatank

Postby The_Joker » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:38 pm

I see the humor in your post _Billy_, others don't apparently, however, question 3 is incorrrect as Elvis died in 1978.

Woohahahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:05 pm

The_Joker wrote:I see the humor in your post _Billy_, others don't apparently, however, question 3 is incorrrect as Elvis died in 1978.

Woohahahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Liar.

He's in the UFO with Lincoln and Bigfoot, and they fight to keep the universe safe from the evils of our parallel selves.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby The_Joker » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:10 pm

G'day Wing_Zero LOL. How are ya mate?
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:06 pm

That is like saying a duck is a bird, but a bird is not a duck.

Racial profiling has become one of those misused defences, and a perfect example is when making a racial profiling controversy, out of using race, as a cover for crime. Pickin on the poor black man or pickin on the poor mexican again, its called playing the race card. Just look like middle eastern holy people at the airport, so they won't dare overstep the political correctness, during a middle eastern plot to mass murder. Dress up like a Nun, they would never have machine guns under their Habits. Ignore that Pink Mexican cutting through your backyard 10 miles from the border, you are a racist picking on mexicans asking for his ID. Thank the ACLU, for not being able to fight any felony crimes, because asking anyone with an ethnic appearance what he is doing, is racial profiling. Some poor woman smelled booze on the Pilot boarding, so she complained and checked him out. They rewarded her by kicking her off the airplane, but they all say "keep your eyes open and speakup".

I had a carload of 3 illegal Mexicans, rearend me very hard, and all 3 walked away leaving the car sitting in the lane immediatly. Never even asked me if I was hurt. Luckily a cop came by, before they got away(driver only was caught), I pleded with him to get involved, only reason he did was the car was abandoned, but he caught him before he disappeared. No Drivers Licence, the car his Uncles was uninsured, he still did not arrest him, he walked away. The cop told me he could not do anything, he agreed he was an illegal, but told me "he can not ask him for his green card", or turn him into immigration. Basically it was tough luck for me. My insurance covered it as non-insured motorist, even know the driver was attempting to hit and run, he was only about 200 feet away, it was only becasue of the cop, he wasn't long gone. He could not do a thing to him due to ACLU cases that tied their hands.

That exact same mindset is why middle eastern terrorist will suceed in walking onto a plane again, and doing the same thing again, don't want offend some idiot with a shoe bomb ovr political corectness.
greeney2

Postby Aquatank » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Look at my profile, look at Michigan March 2010. Sooner or later it'll be the domestic terrorists at it again, and intelligence will fail us again because we spent too much time & resources looking in the wrong direction. If you look too much at a few hickory trees in a copse you will fail to notice the oaks.

Put it this way if 79% of the US population is white and 21% is other and taking into account a hypothetical 15% of any group is criminal what group has the most criminals in it? If we break it down further we have smaller ethnic groups with less criminals in them of the total population. The reason we see more criminality in any particular group is due to population density (say one city has 60% of national minority and 40 percent whites and others that 15% becomes more visible in the larger national minority group) not the color of their skin.

Furthermore population density itself affects human social behavior, the denser the more less accepted behavoirs and crime show up.
Aquatank

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts