The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

11:11 weird things.

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:28 am

Normally I pass it off as coincidence but I looked at my watch and it was 11:00, a full hour off as it was actually 12:00. My watch displays the date in a little window and it's the eleventh. Weird and it's getting more and more common. You have to pull the knob out to set the time on my watch. Thoughts?

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:23 am

Maybe you forgot the time shifting? :mrgreen:

Anyway, If you have seen the movie Night Skies which is a good movie in my opinion.
If you read carefully at the credits somewhere.
They say special effects or something was done in the 11:11 studio or whatever it said loool :mrgreen: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby vidrar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:28 pm

replace the battery
vidrar

Postby earthman » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:44 pm

That 11:11 phenomenon is real i guess. Our daughter keeps seeing 11:11 twice everyday. Today when she was here she said " look" and sure enough 11:11 on her cell. This has been going on for a while. I looked it up on the net and this is world wide. 11:11. Uri Geller has a site that talks about the phenomenon. I have always thought she was nuts but then i looked it up. Humm.......................... :?
earthman

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:30 am

It could also be a goverment project to confuse the people...as always... :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby chiselray » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:01 am

Rykuss wrote:Normally I pass it off as coincidence but I looked at my watch and it was 11:00, a full hour off as it was actually 12:00. My watch displays the date in a little window and it's the eleventh. Weird and it's getting more and more common. You have to pull the knob out to set the time on my watch. Thoughts?

There is something explainable happening here.
The more i looked for the wierd answer the more i found the scientific one.
Some things i cannot explain in my experience because there is no way to explain them.
I bet your watch has a fault,maybe the 1100 thing is not an affirmation of anything,maybe it is simply a fault when it hits 1100..that explains everything,but obviously doesnt prove it yet.
chiselray

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Seems it had more to do with the shelves at work, as I stocked them they were apparently grabbing at the knob and pulling it out. I looked at my watch a day after making this thread to see if it was time for break and the whole knob had been ripped out of the watch. Second watch it's happened to in the year I've been there. Think I'll get a nice pocket watch this time. :lol:

Postby echodogene » Wed May 20, 2009 6:25 pm

i've read where this happened to other people (different sites), you're not alone. shelfishly i would think "oh well, glad it's not me" but now that i'm seeing this more it is beginning to affect me, that's my birthday, not to mention the hour i was born. it used to be my lucky number, now its creeping me out.
echodogene

Postby haffpint » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:52 am

This happens to me all the time and it's becoming more and more frequent for some reason. I remember before, a long time ago, it would happen every few months it seemed. Now, it happens at least 3 or 4 times a week.
haffpint

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Hey, it's happened to me twice daily all my life. Must have something to do with being born in the wee hours of the morning and 12 hour clocks. :lol:

More seriously, I'd replace the battery or the watch.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts