The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Cops investigate NT UFO invasion

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby rath » Thu May 27, 2010 8:31 am

May 27th, 2010

A FULL-SCALE alien invasion of the Northern Territory has begun.

Astronomers and police say that flares seen across a 360km-long stretch of the Top End coast were probably caused by a meteor shower.

But highly-qualified UFO-ologists said they believed the bright lights were space ships on a pre-attack scouting mission.

Darwin-based UFO expert Alan Ferguson said the flares were obviously aliens. "This all sounds like UFO activity," he said.

"Meteors usually just flash across the sky and leave a tail.

"But UFOs will stay in the same spot and wobble up and down and side to side. Fast movements.

"That's how they work."

Mr Ferguson said UFOs, like Swedish backpackers and Canberra politicians, nearly always came to the Top End during the dry season.

"It may be just that there are less clouds and we can see better," he said. "Or it maybe that we're outside more during the Dry.

"Or maybe the UFOs are interested in our military activity. There are always more of them about during (Operation) Pitch Black."

Superintendent Bruce Porter said police received many calls about the flares at about 9pm on Tuesday.

Police feared a boat was in distress and launched a search. "We took this seriously, but the indications are that nobody is missing," they said.

Just last month the NT News reported on how one Territory town's invasion by UFOs had been recorded in the world's most famous museum for extraterrestrial life.

The tiny community of Marlinja came to a standstill in June 2008 when UFOs reportedly descended on the town. Now the event has been recorded at the International UFO Museum in Roswell.

Roswell in New Mexico is home to arguably the most famous UFO incident of all time.

On July 8, 1947, it was reported that US Army personnel had recovered a crashed flying disc from a ranch near Roswell.

Supt Porter believes the flares were probably a meteor shower.

For those who don't believe the NT is being invaded by Martians, meteors are pieces of debris that burn up when entering the earth's atmosphere. If they hit the ground, they become meteorites.

* LAST month the NT News established the Gerrymeter scale to give Territory UFO sightings a credibility rating. The Gerrymeter was named in honour of the Territory's most powerful politician, independent MLA Gerry Wood, who has seen UFOs flying over his electorate in Darwin's rural area.
rath

Postby rath » Thu May 27, 2010 8:35 am

I saw this !!!

& whatever it was ........

It was no meteor shower.
rath

Postby chiselray » Thu May 27, 2010 6:01 pm

chiselray

Postby Lightwolf » Thu May 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Chis...c'mon bro...
You really believe this is a precursor to an Alien invasion? Think we talked about this some time ago mate...evidence shows they're already here my friend...and have been for decades..perhaps thousands of years...interesting article tho chis...but you've found better my friend...by the way...Damn good to see you!! Glad an old friend is still here!! :D
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby chiselray » Thu May 27, 2010 8:33 pm

hey old buddy,youve been gone for too long..ya been missed mate..rath lives up that way ,damn it must be cool...

the invasion is probably real LW...i got a warning ,my house was egged the other night by unknowns...who knows it could have been a sign to keep this quiet...but i wont bow down,they can bring it on,who knows whats next...
chiselray

Postby Lightwolf » Thu May 27, 2010 11:17 pm

chiselray wrote:hey old buddy,youve been gone for too long..ya been missed mate..rath lives up that way ,damn it must be cool...

the invasion is probably real LW...i got a warning ,my house was egged the other night by unknowns...who knows it could have been a sign to keep this quiet...but i wont bow down,they can bring it on,who knows whats next...

Awwwww...Damn! Just when I was gettin" use to speakin" Spanish! ;)

Seriously chis...seen some strange things here in Indiana the last few weeks...strange lights in the sky....nothing I can name or really even describe...just very strange and most that I, and my wife have seen, are just before or just after a thunderstorm...ufos? I seriously doubt it as these don't move fast or do anything as conventional ufos are described as doing...hell they don't move at all...just sit up there and glow. Sometimes blue...sometimes yellow or golden colored...there for a few minutes then gone. I have thought they must be energy like ball lightning because of the storms...but I don't know....what do you think? Sound familiar my friend?
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby Lightwolf » Thu May 27, 2010 11:31 pm

By the way chis...thanks... :D
Lightwolf

Postby rath » Sat May 29, 2010 8:32 am

Lightwolf wrote:Chis...c'mon bro...
You really believe this is a precursor to an Alien invasion? Think we talked about this some time ago mate...evidence shows they're already here my friend...and have been for decades..perhaps thousands of years...interesting article tho chis...but you've found better my friend...by the way...Damn good to see you!! Glad an old friend is still here!! :D

Chris .... he did not post it but whatever.

evidence shows they're already here my friend...and have been for decades..perhaps thousands of years...

Well maybe thats why they keep comming back?

Australia is home to the oldest humans on the planet.

So if you did come to earth to check the humans out 50,000 years ago or so .... it makes sense you would wanna check out the current peoples & culture.

After all' ... no experiment / study, is complete until you have all the facts.

You never just end an experiment half way through otherwise the experiments conclusions & findings, will be inconclusive an misleading !!!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sci/tech/430944.stm
rath

Postby chiselray » Sun May 30, 2010 5:35 am

i used to post a few stories back 5 boards ago rath..probably what LW is getting at...but anyway...
whadya see ?
So ive asked myself why they come and go...could be experiements,followups....who knows..

Im interested because you said you saw it all...sounds cool ...
chiselray

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun May 30, 2010 5:48 pm

'Twas NOT Martians, 'twas Venusian beauties burning their bras as they flew over. Next time, you'll bring your bleedin' binoculars, won't you? :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezXcIw-SjNY (A little lame, but 'cute'.)

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hWZKjTfrdY&feature=related

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3h6niSnzWE&feature=related

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wChMdLJp-Ko&feature=related
(Far be it from me not to give you the whole chapter!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BefPKdbY2Mk&feature=fvw
(Not Venusian, but it'll work for the moment...)

:mrgreen:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts