The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ?

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby thunkerdrone » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:37 am

I have been noticing that the chemtrails seem more visible
as time goes on, and it seems that they are now gradually coming closer
to the ground when spraying.
I was out yesterday and I noticed that the grid of chemtrails
was much closer to the ground than several years ago.
Its as if the original plan was to spray the cities directly, up close, but they
realized that people would notice that, if they did it too suddenly.
They may have planned to 'phase in' the spraying, by starting out high in the
air ten years ago. People were gradually acclimated to seeing these things
high in the sky several years ago, with the spraying descending incrementally
lower to the ground each year.

Yesterday, the chem trail grid was at such a low altitude, directly above,
and so obvious, that I had to mention it to a man crossing the street.

I used to be shy about mentioning this to people, but yesterday it looked so obvious
that I knew he'd probably agree that it looked strange . We could see, just a little
farther off, the trails coalescing into cloud cover at low altitude, while directly above us , fresh chem trails were hanging at very low altitude, while some slightly older ones had already begun spreading into broader white bands .

He was in his late teens, about 18, and I asked him if he'd ever read up on chem trails.
I told him about chem trails, pointing out the patterns , and after looking carefully at the
sky, he immediately took an interest and said he'd look it up on the internet.

I had expected the usual skepticism, but he seemed so well used to the idea of systematic
abuse of one kind of another, that he took it seriously enough to consider it.

That was nice to see.
thunkerdrone

Postby Nesaie » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:26 pm

It sounds like you approached the subject in a nonconfrontational way. I think that is the best way to approach subjects like this, that have a lot of emotion tied to them. It sounds like this kid will go check it out, ask questions, and talk to people. That is the best we can hope for when it comes to subjects like this.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Uhm, well when people say chemtrails they are almost invariably talking about the trails that planes leave behind, that simply aren't chemicals but rather are moisture.

Go to an airport, a ways away actually, and look at planes when they land and take off, you will noticed that these trails disappear and reappear depending on certain variables like altitude.

Some days planes don't create this trail, some days they do. Some days the floor for this phenomena is really low and visible from 1000ft up and sometimes it's closer to 5000+ft.

Passenger jets create these trails mostly, and I can say with almost 100% assurance that there are no regular chemical dumps on populated areas.

Have you ever seen an actual chem dump from a plane? The USAF weaponized LCD and dumped it from aircraft, it looks very different. The particles have weight and therefor fall, rather then moisture lingering in the sky.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Fri May 08, 2009 5:45 pm

SRO, that is part of the whole debate. "Chemtrails" vs "contrails". Contrails are normal pollution from planes. Chemtrails, as claimed, are added pollution that is intentionally sprayed on populous areas. Some questions that come from this debate are:

Would a country such as the US or Canada intentionally experiment on their own population?

We know the answer to that is YES, as proven historically. Let me know if you need links.

Would a country such as the US or Canada intentionally lie about what they do?

Again, the answer is YES, both countries have lied in the past.

Does the US or Canada have the technology to spray chemicals from a plane?

Yup, that is what crop dusters do.

Are there chemtrails?

Maybe, I certainly don't remember tic tac toe type "clouds" from when I was a kid, yet I do remember planes.

Oh and let me try to find some of the "conspiracy" things for you that I've read in the past. If I remember correctly, one of the articles I read happened in Eastern Washington in a small town. They found everything coated with this green stuff...but it's been years since I read that one.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Maybe, I certainly don't remember tic tac toe type "clouds" from when I was a kid, yet I do remember planes.

But surely not 12 jumbo jets along 3 flight paths every minute.

This I think is the biggest thing for people, it looks like a grid.

But if you actually pay attention to where the these trails are coming from, they're from passenger aircraft, which haven't the room to contain and dump excess chemicals. Plus people from inside the planes would notice by now.

The only way it is concievable is if you see something coming off of a plane and losing altitude, if it lingers in the sky and moves like a cloud through the sky it's a contrail. Nothing but moisture.

If it falls rapidly and disperses quickly, then it may be some sort of chemical.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Fri May 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Oh, and here is the legislation introduced in the House by Kucinich that mentions "chemtrails".

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c ... 107S5AxtR::

I'll try to find other things...as time permits. ;)
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Fri May 08, 2009 6:02 pm

OH...just found this one, from BC. ;) Reaction to the above legislation. (I haven't quite read the whole thing yet...just skimmed it, but will read). From 2002.

http://www.willthomas.net/chemtrails/Ar ... trails.htm

CONTRAILS VS CHEMTRAILS
The unusual white plumes reported by Air Canada pilots, police officers and former military personnel over Canada and the U.S. during the past three years are often contrasted by brief, pencil-thin contrails left by commercial jets flying above them.

Contrails form when water vapor clumps around dirt particles acting as nuclei. According to NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, contrails can only form at temperatures below minus 76 degrees, and humidity levels of 70 percent or more. Even in ideal conditions, contrails rarely last more than 20 minutes.

But atmospheric studies by NASA and NOAA - including TARFOX, ACE-Asia, ACE-I and II, INDOEX and Project SUCCESS - confirm that artificial clouds and contrails can be manufactured under conditions of low humidity by dispensing particles from aircraft. The smaller the size of the nuclei introduced into the atmosphere, the greater the rate of artificial cloud formation.

Controllers across the United States know from their professional training that these chemicals fall to the ground. Without exception they expressed their concern to Deep Sky about possible risks to human health,

“They want to know what the heck is in there,” S.T. Brendt reported. “One of them said, ‘Aluminum or barium – that’s not something you want to be breathing.’”

Over the last few months, the controller have been told that the troubling aerial operations involve “climate experiments”. Deep Sky’s family continues to experience health problems, including his young son’s gushing nose bleeds and episodes Sudden Onset Acute Asthma in his wife.
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Fri May 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Tairaa wrote:

But surely not 12 jumbo jets along 3 flight paths every minute.

This I think is the biggest thing for people, it looks like a grid.

But if you actually pay attention to where the these trails are coming from, they're from passenger aircraft, which haven't the room to contain and dump excess chemicals. Plus people from inside the planes would notice by now.

The only way it is concievable is if you see something coming off of a plane and losing altitude, if it lingers in the sky and moves like a cloud through the sky it's a contrail. Nothing but moisture.

If it falls rapidly and disperses quickly, then it may be some sort of chemical.

Sorry, missed this post. We must have been cross posting.

Actually, years ago, I saw a blog where a guy linked to all the commercial aircraft flight plans and when and where he observed this phenomena. Um, if this guy wasn't lying, these straight clouds weren't happening due to commercial aircraft. I wonder if I can find that site again. I saw it at least 5 or 6 years ago. It would take me time. :(
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Fri May 08, 2009 6:15 pm

I can't find the original article, I only found this blog. But, I know you have an open mind and know how to research. Here you go. ;)

http://sovereignsentience.blogspot.com/ ... ngton.html
Nesaie

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Well, thanks for the links, reading them..

:)
Tairaa

Next

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts