The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

The Pirate Bay

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:29 am

What do you guys think about this?

Personally I don´t have anything against downloading things.
Although I do not support things like the leaking of the Wolverine Movie that wasn´t even finished...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:10 am

Uhm....

I personally think it's hilarious actually!

They where ordered to shut the servers down years ago, and they are still up.

I have actually followed the whole escapade, and have found humour in it over the years.
As for illegal downloading, too each his own. One can if they wish do, and one cannot if they wish not too, and it is up to the holders of intellectual properties to bring the people who downloaded illegally to justice if they so choose to attempt to.

In this I have no real opinions, whatever happens happens. It's not exactly moral to download something that someone has spend time and money into making for the point of a profit, so I wouldn't feel bad if the pirate bay got shut down and the people that use it get charged.

Jail time however I feel is over the top, and any excessive fines, I think up to 5x the price value of the pirated material is reasonable personally. None of this 10 000 fines and 2 years in jail bogus, IMO that sort of punishment is disproportionate to the crime.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:30 am

Yes I agree, Jail is a bit too much...
No wonder most swedish people believes that the US goverment or someone over there has pushed these weaklings in the court.
Man I`m gonna put them out of there and replace them with hard asses... :lol: :twisted:

We have a party here called the Pirate Party.
They have gained 5000 new members in one day I think it was since they were found guilty.
It´s growing faster the faster technology evolves :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby pandasex » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:50 pm

i think there is much more evil in this world than a movie.

and i cannot take the butchering of my days of reading as a child.

they have messed up everything x-men and they make me cry. so all of them can kiss my a**!!
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:17 pm

You go girl!
Yeah they can mine too! :twisted:
Dark-Samus

Postby pandasex » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:42 pm

there is no excuse for tearing apart every comic i have ever read (x-men) and just taking pieces you like (the sh*t writers) so their jobs are easier. And then getting actors (casting directors) that dont fit the bill (because their a**es didnt read anything x-men). Then (computer graphics ppl) invent or take away power characters have or now dont have. because they SUCK at their jobs.

all this equals a death in my soul

so i would personally slap them if i knew where they lived
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby jwebb » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Hmm.. I guess I am guilty of using the site for an Anti-Virus and some Movies.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:45 am

Oh dear...now you people have upset pandasex really bad...
I`ll stay out of her way... :shock:
Dark-Samus

Postby chiselray » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:55 am

pandasex wrote:there is no excuse for tearing apart every comic i have ever read (x-men) and just taking pieces you like (the sh*t writers) so their jobs are easier. And then getting actors (casting directors) that dont fit the bill (because their a**es didnt read anything x-men). Then (computer graphics ppl) invent or take away power characters have or now dont have. because they SUCK at their jobs.

all this equals a death in my soul

pERsonel threats ? thats illegal :geek:
chiselray

Postby Tairaa » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:54 am

:lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts