The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Weather

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:15 am

I'm not a believer in Global warming but I do believe that the Climate is shifting. The lack of sun spot activity within the current cycle is a clear indicator that change is coming and can't be denied, it's just a matter of time before the earth enters into a prolonged period of cooling, all brought on by the lack of activity on the sun.

I can only speak to my local climate in relation to other parts/areas of the planet. Ever since the remnants of Ike blew through here in September our weather has been different, as if the wind blows more often now. It's something you notice when it's ripping above 20 mph sustained. It's been an almost every other day thing around these parts. Sure it's Spring but this is not normal for this area.

Late winter blizzards and now wild fire storms. Today central Tennessee is under the gun, look out points east of there it's coming your way and in a hurry. I've no doubt that the earth is entering a drastic climate shift of sorts, the storms are bigger and more frequent. I told my wife just yesterday that it's only a matter of time before we receive some wind damage from these three times weekly storm fronts. So far we've been lucky, today they are just south of us.

Look's like Nashville is about to get hammered.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:08 am

Global Warming and climate shifting is really about the same crap...
What people means by global warming is if humanity has caused it.
Now we know that humans did not cause it BUT they have increased it over its normal standards...
So it´s a bit the human error once again that proves how stupid they are... :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby chiselray » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:45 am

Listening to a bit of info on the ozone problems we are having,there is now a big push to reduce the amount of thrown out food going to landfill.
Methane gases ect are on the hit list ,the next big thing is a carbon tax hitting australian companies too.
chiselray

Postby Lashmar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:20 am

but don’t worry because Rath will come out with his normal crap telling us how the Australians saved the world by creating something to eat all the bad gases (sadly none of the ones he expels :lol: ), and then charge the rest of the world to use it. :roll:

The Australians will save us. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:40 am

Yes, I bless Australia... ;) :mrgreen: :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:34 am

I think they should be the first to go.! ;) :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:36 am

Thinking about it, has anyone seen him around since the change over from the old new site to the new, new site (current new one)? :?

I haven’t. :cry: :D :D :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:47 am

I`ve only seen him once, when the beta version was first introduced...aswell as Aquarian :?
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:57 am

Aliens took them :o . (Please god please :lol: )

It’s going to look real bad if he reads that. :oops: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:21 am

Hmm aliens...now what do they want to do with an aussie and a mini-me? ;) :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts