The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

UFOs at night

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby toshiba » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Has anyone on these forums ever discussed why a UFO if it is an alien craft would need to have running lights lit up at night? I'm not saying that I don't believe, I do. I just began wondering about this. Do they want us to see them?
toshiba

Postby capricorn » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:49 pm

maybe it's to see where they are going...
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby marlio » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Yes, I think the aliens want us to see them and they do whatever to get our attention.
marlio

Postby sandra » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:03 am

marlio if they did whatever to get our attention, everyone would be a believer. ;)

Maybe they don't need lights to see where they are going, I believe some entities know alot about vibrational frequencies and can come and go in a blink of an eye.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby capricorn » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:49 am

very good point
but I also have a theory that there isn't only one type of light. it may not be to see where they are going, but rather to "sniff" out traces of minerals, or maybe to map out geography.
For instance, in the medical profession we use black light on human skin to see where skin irritation is most present (otherwise unnoticeable with regular light). These ships may possibly be equipped with light emitting instruments to expose areas where trace evidence of certain minerals may exist, like aluminum, ore or gold. Or quite possibly to find underground geographic anomalies like aquifers or caves.
capricorn

Postby sheye » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:32 am

very good point
but I also have a theory that there isn't only one type of light. it may not be to see where they are going, but rather to "sniff" out traces of minerals, or maybe to map out geography.
For instance, in the medical profession we use black light on human skin to see where skin irritation is most present (otherwise unnoticeable with regular light). These ships may possibly be equipped with light emitting instruments to expose areas where trace evidence of certain minerals may exist, like aluminum, ore or gold. Or quite possibly to find underground geographic anomalies like aquifers or caves

This expanation makes alot of sense to me. I read that many UFO's have cloaking capabilities, so this explanation as to why they might be using lights may very well be true.
sheye

Postby morbshock » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:39 am

toshiba wrote:Has anyone on these forums ever discussed why a UFO if it is an alien craft would need to have running lights lit up at night? I'm not saying that I don't believe, I do. I just began wondering about this. Do they want us to see them?

I often thought about this too. I figured if the UFO had lights on it then it has to be of human origin unless the lights are forms of laser beams which appear to be searching for something. Why would alien space crafts risk being seen and possibly shot down? I think most of the lighted UFO's are from man unless the lights are extremely unusual.
morbshock

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:52 pm

I think most of the lighted UFO's are from man unless the lights are extremely unusual.

In terms of unusual properties, I find it interesting to hear individuals describe the light that was given off from a ufo. One in particular that really grasped my interest was how it was described to be more of a plasma like substance that was extremely brilliant but not blinding.
capricorn

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:35 pm

Please keep in mind that if your 'ufo' has a red light on the left, a green light on the right and a white one at the rear, it's an aircraft of some kind, regardless of how many strobe lights may also be present. Xenon strobe lights have become very popular as anti-collision lights and have been causing some UFO reports. Also note the 'standard color scheme' for running lights varies from one country to the next.

As for ETs wanting to be seen... that would depend. One item to consider is that the act of observation tends to affect whatever is being observed, so it stands to reason they'd want to be as discrete as possible and make as little impact on our development as is practicable.

I would assume that such observations would be to determine how much of a threat man represents to alien species, given that man is by nature xenophobic, paranoid, violent and superstitious.

Man as a race possesses short range space flight, orbital devices of various types, nuclear propulsion, atomic, projectile and beam weapons (laser, maser, etc.). With a few modifications, a modern submarine can easily become an armored spaceship. We've devoted a lot of media to killing evil aliens and we're very good at warfare. It would be foolish to believe, if there is intelligent life in or near our sector of the Milky Way, that aliens aren't observing us.

I'll bet that within a week of aliens publicly visiting Earth, some idiot starts selling bumper stickers that say 'Welcome to Earth, now go home'.

Humor: 'This message has been brought to you by the Mars-Sirius Coalition for Domination of Sol IV.'

:mrgreen:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:45 am

Actually we are planning to buy the part you have in control Martian... :lol:

Nah joke... :shock:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts