The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

I love the style of this

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby SigFLUP » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:34 pm

I don't know if you've seen this, but...

I think the style of this is beautiful.

**video link**

There's so much fear put into us from pop-culture about these things that it's difficult to remove that from peoples' reactions to alien type things. This video is so light and fun even though it portraying very strange things. To approach this without becoming afraid of the dark I think is important. The stars are beautiful and you should not be afraid of them. I think if our approach was one of curiosity for how strange our world is we'd all deal with this a little better. Anyway, I'm rambling... as you probably know that's budd hopkins doing the regression work there. He's done many many many of these and wonder how he absorbs what he hears. Don't be afraid, that's what I say. good-night
SigFLUP

Postby bionic » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:00 pm

cool video..thanks for sharing it (though, it can trigger some ptsd stuff for people)

I few years back I actually bought my son a childrens book about alien abduction for 'just in case"

I am an expereincer (or was one) it was tremedously scary for me and I was hoping the book would help it be less dramatic for him

it was called
"Cetos New friends"

Incidenlty, it didn't stand out or make any noticable impression on him.
Frankly, he couldn't have cared less about the book..lol
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts