The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

Terra Australis, Antarctica and the Ice Core Data

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby Riaan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Having posted an earlier thread about my Terra Australis = Atlantis theory (Sections 1.01-1.05) http://www.riaanbooysen.com/terra-aus/87-terraproof1?start=1, it was pointed out to me that the ice cap of Antarctica is most likely more than 700 000 years old. This does not contradict my theory – Terra Australis on Schoner’s 1515 map indeed overlaps with Antarctica as shown below, and the 1515 map does not display any topographical information.

The encircled coastline in Figure 1.41 appears to correlate rather well with the bedrock elevation map of Antarctica as printed in Oard’s The Frozen Record.

The bedrock elevation maps of Greenland likewise show a rather good correlation with my rescaled version of Mercator’s north pole.

Do you agree that the Schoner coastal outline agrees with the Antarctica bedrock map, and the same for Greenland?

Details here http://www.riaanbooysen.com/terra-aus/87-terraproof1?start=6, including a discussion of the interpretation of ice core data and Kumari Kandam, the second Atlantis story.
Riaan

Postby rath » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:11 pm

700,000 y/o

In Antarctica the race is on for scientific supremacy and to find an ice-scientist’s Holy Grail - a 1,000,000 year old ice core.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1834
rath

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts