The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

want to be published in a book?

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby darkharbinger » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:58 am

Basically im working on book based on peoples points of view on specific topics chosen by the auther. The book will basically be a compilation of essays and poems written by anyone who is interested in letting people hear there point of view. I already have a publisher all I need is your help to make this book happen. You wont recieve any money for it or anything like that but you will be credited in the book with your name on the cover with the essays and/or poems that you have written. I started this book because i have so many ideas and thoughts in my head but they are not exactly the things that you bring up at family supper or spark up a convo in the bar with lol. For example the biggest essay i have been working on for a while is called " Memento Mori" and its basically on how a simple reminder of your mortality can change your life style and your point of view on the world, how things become so much sweeter when you come to term with the fact the greatest certainty in life is death and hopefully in acknowleging that make your life worth something more. You can write about anything that you want but thats just kind of an idea of what type of material will be in there. Another essay I got from a freind is basically his point of view on the deficiencies in the way society works today and the ever growing flaws in mankind. If you wish to contribute your material and thoughts to the publication of the book you can send it to my email Address occultus@live.ca. Thank you for your time and i hope to get the opportunity to read some of your ideas. P.S. anyone who submits there material to my email address will be published, wether I agree or disagree with what you write or how you view a certain topic its not my place to judge or criticize, everyone has an oppinion and thats good enough for me. thank again.
darkharbinger

Postby humphreys » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:12 pm

You might want to get a good proofreader, and pay her a lot of money.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby darkharbinger » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:31 pm

I'll keep that in mind.
darkharbinger

Postby humphreys » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:10 pm

i cArge fity dollar an huor if your intrested
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby darkharbinger » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:25 pm

ill take my chances
darkharbinger

Postby ironrose2000 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:35 am

Sounds good, contact me with details, please. I am currently working on my own (non-fiction) book, so I have some idea of what it's like. I can write an essay or poem (currently big on haiku for some reason) on any required subject.
Life is a mystery. There are no clues. Poirot is on holiday. Good luck! - God.
ironrose2000

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:31 am

i cArge fity dollar an huor if your intrested

Imm fweeee--I also ned the parktise! :lol:
greeney2

Postby waltfoster1 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Will consider the idea. Have ideas on a wide variety of subjects from occult, ufo's, comparative religion, social discord. Let me know which area you need something on and will see what I can come up with. I need a leash as have to a wide of interest area. :ugeek:
waltfoster1

Postby mrshumphreys » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:14 am

greeney, looks like he might bite... nows the time to up your fee! ;)
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts