The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Jim Marrs, CROSSFIRE

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby joequinn » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:02 am

I have just finished reading this 600 page book, which sometimes overwhelms the reader with the meticulousness of its detail.

If there is ONE book on the JFK assassination that everybody should read, it should be CROSSFIRE. How anybody can read this book and fail to conclude that JFK was killed as a result of a massive conspiracy is totally beyond me.

And people who claim that Roswell never happened or that 9/11 could not have been an inside job especially have to read this book. HUNDREDS of people in Dealy Plaza saw JFK assassinated in a carefully triangulated sniper operation, and when those who refused to shut up about it started to die mysteriously, the rest of the witnesses shut up, real fast! If the carrot and the stick are big enough, then you can spin ANYTHING, folks, ANYTHING...

The one thing missing from this book (since Marrs did not know about it in 1989, when the book appeared) is Oswald's involvement in a secret government project to compensate for the carcincogenic side effects of the Salk polio virus, a project that ended up producing a super-cancer injection (which was originally directed against Castro and from which Jack Ruby would die in 1967) and, beyond that, the beginnings of the construction of the HIV virus in the 1970s. Marrs, I say, did not know anything about it in 1989, but he certainly made sure that he found out all about it a decade and a half later.

Everything about the current political and cultural situation in America dates back to the JFK Assassination on 22 November 1963. Everything...
joequinn

Postby evutch » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:27 pm

absolutely.

i'm surprised Marrs wasn't taken for a short walk..
not that they didn't try..
i have heard that he has an "isurance" stash of some key points hidden somewhere for release if he ever takes a fall in the tub..
or gets lost in the woods..

the thing that bothers tyhe crap out of me, is that the majority of people still argure the "conspiracy theory" thing on all of this..
and shut their little patriotic collective minds and eyes and ears..

you are absolutely right..
this road leads to everything..
and the everything is so big, as to for all practical purposes, be the impossible..
or look that way.

i read that book.
and it put a real fright in me..
and a slow wake up that took years to set in..
as uncomfortable as it was to do so.
evutch

Postby Nesaie » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:48 pm

I haven't read the book, but...it was obviously done by the American government. Johnson, and/or the CIA...either way, our country has been stolen from the American people. This is just one of the many examples.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby starbrite » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:42 pm

I tend to agree the JFK/RFK assassinations marked the final turning point for complete domination of the Military/Intelligence/Industrial-Complex.
After this point the agenda became totally under their control.
Any resemblance to elected governence since that date is mere coincidence.
The media was controlled by the CIA with operation MOCKINGBIRD very tightly,and most major newspapers and editorials were pure propaganda.
We have witnessed increasingly more traumatic events that have been used to shock the people into compliance.
The biggest fear i have is ....whats next?
what will the next big fear instilling event they will stage in order to tighten the screws....
Will it be Swine Flu?
Another 9/11?perhaps a nuclear one?maybe take out say a small isolated town...perhaps it could be arranged to blame Kim Jong Il with a strike on some Alaskan villiage or town...
Or Osama could sneak a suitcase nuke into Keokukk Iowa...
Anything they arrange will definately UP the Shock level on a Richter-scale type proportion next time...
starbrite
starbrite

Postby SLH2012 » Tue May 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Jim Marrs knows that the JFK assassination was a hit directed by the National Security State. After Kennedy's death, it was possible to go into Vietnam and also to move away from mutual recognition of the USSR and Cuba. Oswald was a CIA agent who took the fall for the ambush. ( If Oswald was not a government agent, how did he gain immediate reentry into the USA after supposedly defecting to the USSR? ). Oswald's leftist profile was an intelligence cover and was used to lead the trail away from the real assassins.
SLH2012

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts