The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

This one is for Maelstrom!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:47 am

For all those obsessed with correcting everyone else's spelling when your debating isn't working, this shows that even the worst spelling, can still have a powerful message. Seems like I get attacked for spelling all the time, but bad spelling doesn't make your points invalid. This was sent to me one one of those "forward to others" emails, only if you could read it. Only 55% are able to read it according to its claims. Next time you think you should keep quiet for fear of people like Maelstrom, who love to point out spelling flaws, keep on giving your opinions becasue a little bad spelling doesn't make anyone wrong. And embarrassing people for spelling definatly doesn't make your debating right.

Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

I actually read this as fast as correct spelling.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:07 am

For all those obsessed with correcting everyone else's spelling when your debating isn't working,

Funny that you think that's the reason people bitch about spelling Greeney :lol: :lol: It' isn't for 99% of those who you think play that card when they feel like they've been crushed by common sense real world debate.

Take John's~~change thingy dingy~~crushed 3 fold by Q-4 of 08, Secondly~~WHERE IS YOUR POST ABOUT THE NO.1 GITMO IDIOT WHO NOW CLAIMS HE LIED WHILE BEING TORTURED. Same source as the change BS so I know it was read, just neglected not to post it. :lol: :lol:

Having to read through poor grammar is one thing, but reading very very poor spelling, ( WHEN THERE IS SUCH A THING AS SPELL CHECK ) is Torture in and of itself. Pure torture.

It's almost as bad as when they first started to Interview BLACK BOXERS back in the late sixties-early seventies. Embarrassing, I felt so bad for them when the announcer would help finish their sentences that it made me uncomfortable, I usually turned the channel.

Honestly~~how on earth~~I MEAN NO OFFENSE BY THIS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM~~CAN ONE DEBATE WITH SOMEONE WHO REPEATEDLY SPELLS

R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S~~WITH A FREAKING " E " 1,245 times and counting and you still use that freaking " E "~~Greeney my man~~I for one have always called that code which means you do it on purpose. Oh how I hope I'm not wrong about that! :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:14 am

they feel like they've been crushed by common sense real world debate.

You don't do spell either, and you sure as hell can't read a person's mind, you are HOWEVER very keen at assumption. Intelligence is a virtue of damn few people, you illustrate such to a freaking TEE.

my response was:

and there's the old, I have no more argument left.

What the F ? Cole !

you just did the exact same thing to me the other day ? pot to kettle anyone ?

maybe next time just keep you're dumb face shut. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:38 am

If I got chased away for spelling it would have been a long time ago. Whats your point? taking a cheap shot at another tactic to belittle, to make feel like you are smart?
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:42 am

greeney2 wrote:

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

I’m dyslexic so that’s how I see most words anyway :lol: .

I get very confused with words that are similar, (though, tough, thought, and others :? ) they may look different to you but to me they are very easy to get them confused with one of the others. :oops:

Another one is belittle and words that are two word that can be joint together to make one.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 am

You don't get it, buy hey EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THIS ALREADY.

It's no wonder you say and think the things you do. You're obviously separated from reality to the extent that you get confused over even the simplest of things.

I used it to piss you and your feeble mind off, nothing more and nothing less, that coupled with your obvious low level of self esteem prompted you to over react in the above manner. Very predictable and A direct result of your poor reading skills, never mind spelling, that goes far to explain why you're always behind the curve. Also why you personally insult people to no end. You wear your feelings on your sh*t sleeve, denial of that is futile. I just proved it as fact. Did I not?

Not everyone who points out poor spelling does it because they feel like they have to because they are losing a debate. What is it the forum board WHITE TOWEL~~ :lol: :lol: It ain't, some people just despise piss poor spelling. I however could care less. Now my fellow Hillbilly~~this is where you say: Ah shucks Cole, you're just a sayin dat cuz you knows yo azz was a whooped up on damn good in dat Homeland thread over em terroriststisis~~ :lol: :lol:

About beer thirty for me there Stones! I'll have one for ya!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:01 am

Lashmar wrote:
greeney2 wrote:

I’m dyslexic so that’s how I see most words anyway :lol: .

I get very confused with words that are similar, (though, tough, thought, and others :? ) they may look different to you but to me they are very easy to get them confused with one of the others. :oops:

Another one is belittle and words that are two word that can be joint together to make one.

Thanks for that post.

Oh how I love that which you lifted from Billy~ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: God I NEEDED THAT, Stoner had my blood pressure up~~all better now! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cole_Trickle

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:20 am

:?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 am

Did I not?

You did not, I just felt it fair to point out you're hypocrosy.

You really do need help for that ego of yours. I think you have some real small penis issues or something. You keep trying to pin me down, yet you still no nothing about me.

Keep trying, maybe I'll start doing the warm-cold thingy with you. It seems more you're speed. So far ICE COLD! :lol: :lol: :lol: now go take a nappy lil one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stoner had my blood pressure up

once again you try and say I wear my emotions on my sleeve, and put another foot in you're big fat dumb mouth... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess you only open you're mouth to chgange feet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:17 pm

bad spelling doesn't make your points invalid.

Agreed.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts