The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Cat Killer in Florida Arrested.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:08 am

Someone wrote about the rash of cat killings and mutilations in Florida. Makes you wonder when a kid can do this, where he would be heading when he got older and cats got boring to him? Pretty obvious a kid like this(legally a man at 18) to pretty mixed up and mentally lacking. Making no excuses whatsoever, but when crimes like this are serial crimes, that include breaking into homes to get the cats, where is this guy mentally? The same kind of crime was being done in the Palm Springs, California area not too long ago. Mutilated cats found about like this Florida crime was discribed. Not sure if it also involved house break ins or if the cats were outdoor cats. The mutilations were not from other wild preditors either.

I'm sure this kid will serve more time than a many murderers(the human kind), but its a no brainer this kid has severe mental issues. Maybe just watches too many Dexter's!

Florida teen charged in string of cat killings
Buzz Up Send
Email IM Share
Delicious Digg Facebook Fark Newsvine Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print AP – In this Sunday, June 14, 2009 police mug photo released by the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office, Tyler …
Play Video Video:Teen arrested in Fla. cat killings AP Play Video Video:Who Was Alleged Cat Killer? CBS4 Miami Play Video Video:Police: Break In Cat Killing Case CBS4 Miami By SARAH LARIMER, Associated Press Writer Sarah Larimer, Associated Press Writer – 31 mins ago
MIAMI – A South Florida teenager accused of a string of cat killings and mutilations is set to appear court.

A bond hearing for 18-year-old Tyler Hayes Weinman is scheduled Monday afternoon. He was charged Sunday with 19 counts each of animal cruelty and improperly disposing of an animal body.

In the past month, residents in two Miami neighborhoods found more than two dozen dead cats. Police say some had been skinned, and it appears a sharp, straight instrument was used in some cases.

Authorities said they had been watching Weinman for some time.

Weinman's attorney has said that his client is innocent.

An arrest report shows Weinman was was arrested last month for marijuana possession and driving with a suspended license.
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:10 am

I hope he gets the same treatment in prison :evil:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:38 am

We all bellyache everytime a mass murder occurs, nobody saw any "warning signs". If this isn't finding the warning signs for the future of this kid, I don't know what is.

Question is, if an overwhelming warning sign is found, what do we do? Maybe they havn't committed a crime yet, but the warnings say its coming. If this kid gets a slap on the wrist, in a few years he will be out, and headed for the next serial killer or mass murder in our headlines. Do we take severe action and lock him up for good, for our protection, or do we have no choice but to only give what the law allows, and wait for disaster to strike later? Its as if you must allow people like this to point guns, and not do anything until after he pulls a trigger. Someone ends up the sacrificial lamb.

What would we have done had we found the early warning signs in the Columbine shooters, and took action? Would we have violated their civil rights prematurely? Why didn;t the warning signs of people like Bruun, the Museum killer, allow him to make to 88 years old, than just walk into a Museum and kill someone. We knew he was demented a long time ago, his family knew it too. When do we know or not know, when an annoymous voice on a message board is another Brunn, who had his own "hate" site? When are those issues freedom of speech vs. a threat to society, or "warning sign"? Are the warning signs repeated and insistant rantings about Jews and other minorieties, and if so do we just ignore it until its too late somewhere?

It will be interresting when the truth is known about this cat killer, what warnings were ignored this time.
Last edited by greeney2 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:41 am

I think that what´s wrong with today´s world concerning these type of people is that these morons always need some kind of action to take place in order to even consider doing something about these mentally insane nutjobs out there.
For F*** sake, I can spot an insane person from miles away. :roll:

What´s worse is that if you take action yourself to stop these type of persons the police will only blame you. :roll:
Happened to me once... :evil: :evil: :evil:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:23 pm

No offence but when you always talk about all of humanity being killed off, is that a warning sign, or freedom of speech?
greeney2

Postby evutch » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:20 pm

sick kid..
glad they caught him before he started on bigger stuff.
should make him eat cat for a few years..
evutch

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Question is, if an overwhelming warning sign is found, what do we do? Maybe they havn't committed a crime yet, but the warnings say its coming. If this kid gets a slap on the wrist, in a few years he will be out, and headed for the next serial killer or mass murder in our headlines

The problem is that locking him up for 20 years is going to alter his mental state for the worse, and when he gets out he's very likely to come out and do worse if he gets a long time. Ultimately I think that ideally he should be held captive and make him endure councilling and if he's ever deemed mentally fit to be in the outside world, release, and otherwise kept. I think that's the way it should be. But that is too expensive. Much cheaper then to have them live with very little attention, have them work, and give them the cheapest accommodations available. Cheap enough in fact that they are able to gain profit! This is the real reason your prison system is so bad. People are using it to make proft, and where people make profit they are looking at just that. Profit. And so decisions aren't made with how to keep society safe in mind, and they're not made with how to turn some of these criminals into functional members of society, decisions are strickly made to increase profit.

Except where the government is (supposedly) concerned, but I'm pretty sure they look out for profits a lot more then they say they do.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby chiselray » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:56 pm

These types are deep seeded in an area of their psych which canot change..its like trying to change a gay man to being hetro..One word for yall..beat the livin crap out of him and lock the bastard away..better still just hang him,its a matter of time before his next high is human related killing..what else do they live for ? what do they love to do?
His offenses are no less than classic for an escalation of more brutal crimes..
Whos in favour of hanging him ?
chiselray

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:40 pm

I wouldn't without knowing more about the case first.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby chiselray » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:12 am

SRO ...do you think you would feel guilty hanging him..(directly responsible or not)

The poor bastard has probably had a rough break from life,or not..but,thats how it starts..
chiselray

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts