The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

The Divided States of Emoticonia

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby NativeAlien » Tue May 26, 2009 2:40 pm

The Divided States of Emoticonia

:D ....i hate pretending i'm happy when my world is falling down around me...
:? ...i hate pretending i'm confused when i know damn well i didn't stick that electric drill in my own ear
:evil: ...oh shut the fcuk up ya cry baby...you don't even have ears.
:? ...yeah thats because you sawed them off yesterday ya sick bastard
:evil: ...you're confusin me with Uber Geek ubertard
:oops: ...i was at the Mall shopping and i lost my penis
:o ...WTF!...whadya mean you lost your penis? how?
:oops: ...i don't know..i dropped it somewhere
;) ...didya check the Restroom
:roll: ...oh please you would bleed to death if that happened...you probably lost it in a card game, knowing you
:oops: ...fyi..i no longer gamble, i learned my lesson when i lost my left lung playin Texas Hold em
:shock: ...and my shrink wants to know why i'm depressed...you people are fuckin crazy
:ugeek: ...did anyone see a bloody saw laying around?
:? ...hey bitch you cut my fuckin ears off...
8-) ...look on the positive side, you'll never have to buy another pair of ear muffs
;) ...over a life time that's a savings of $37.59
:x ...don't you have nothing better to do then waste thread space?...like looking for a missing penis?
:oops: ...it's back..maybe it was just hiding.
:D ...i wish i had a place to hide
NativeAlien

Postby BloodStone » Tue May 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Funny song.

Even funnier when ya add the emoitons :lol:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 27, 2009 1:29 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby NativeAlien » Wed May 27, 2009 10:24 am

Lunch with Very Sad and Twisted Evil

:cry: ...i don't wanna live anymore, this world is a dark dank dreary dismal place.

;) ...will that be all sir?

:cry: ...why? isn't that enough?...ya got my last 5 bucks...do ya want me to cash in my 401 K and buy more Happy Meals will that satisfy your unquenchable greed?

:twisted:...whats wrong sunshine...Mr.Negativity poop in your zen Bliss shake

:cry: ...God's a myth...like Santa Claus and Free Energy.

:twisted: ....now you're catchin on pickle puss, ya gonna eat all those fries?

:cry: ...i don't care anymore...TAKE THEM.. my stomach is nothing more than a boiling pit of angst and despair...i'll never eat again...

;) ...Sir we forgot to include your Happy Meal toy..here ya go

:cry: ...cool...a 2 inch long hot pink plastic slinky

:twisted: ...it doesn't take much to get ya out of a deep funk does it sugar plum?

:cry: ...it doesn't take much? do you know how rare these things are?

:twisted: ...let me guess...as rare as seeing black ants on a picnic table on the 4th of July?

:cry: ... i wonder if it comes in lime green too

:twisted:...why do i even bother hangin out with you, you're such a pathetic schizoid

:cry: ....thats easy you enjoy tormenting and manipulating me and having me buy lunch every day

:twisted:...oh yeah thats right...now go over to that crippled kid in the wheel chair and grab me a handful of chicken nuggets...and don't forget the honey mustard dippin sauce dramatard.
"Son, you're about as useful as a poopie-flavoured lollipop"

Patches O'Houlihan
NativeAlien

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 27, 2009 10:39 am

:lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 27, 2009 11:01 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good stuff NA !

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 27, 2009 11:08 am

we need a few more of these. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby NativeAlien » Wed May 27, 2009 2:52 pm

The Paranormal Adventures of Geek...Uber Geek and Pothead

:geek: ...i was abducted again last night...but they kept my left shoe...those shoes were expensive...imported Italian leather...what would they want with a single shoe?

:ugeek: ...the Haitian imported faux Italian leather pair from Wal Marts? thats sick.

:lol: ...i'll betcha they're creatin one legged warrior Hybrids dude...probably big hairy, hoppin, hybrids with fangs...they're mixin our DNA with kangaroo DNA dude...open your eyes dude they're gonna attack

:ugeek: ...Bro ya gotta take it easy with the weed...you're hurtin my head like quantum entanglement .

:geek: ...and thats not the first time they took something of mine either...last April they took my Sponge Bob bobble head doll and the month before...my Gerbil Lex Luthor

:lol: ...what did i tell ya Man...they're buildin an army of vicious spongy, one legged, hairy hoppin, warrior Gerbil hybrid mutants...

:ugeek: ...Oh yeah i'm sure Delta Force will be shakin in their boots...The Shadow gov't has the latest in plasma beam shot gun technology Bro...they'll mow those suckers down like Yankee Stadium crabgrass on opening day.

:geek: ...well i'm very perturbed i'm going to insist they return my stuff post-haste

:ugeek: ...and if they don't...what then pray tell?

:geek: ...i'll write a nasty letter proclaiming my utter disapproval and disdain to the Galactic Federation for openers

:ugeek: ...that sounds like a reasonable course of action...i take it you have their correct address?

:geek: ...well no...but it shouldn't be hard to find on You Tube.

:lol: ...i found a kick ass recipe for Tex Mex habanero stuffed jelly beans on You Tube...i tripped for three days straight...i sang a duet with David Hasselhoff and met a strange man with a gyroscope made out of Limburger cheese....he walked with a limp and spoke Romanian...quite peculiar

:ugeek: ...are you through? Because if you're not I'm going to duct tape your mouth shut now.

:lol: ...relax dude...take the alien probes outta your ass...its playin havoc your aurora borealis dude

:geek: ... seriously i'm perplexed, what am i going to do with my right shoe? i can't donate it to charity.

:ugeek: ...have it bronzed...hang it from the rear view mirror of your Ford Pinto, along side your autographed Hannah Montana thong panties.

:lol: ...better yet stuff it with pinata candy and sell it on ebay

:ugeek: ...i know i shouldn't ask...but why pinata candy

:lol: ..the economys hurtin dude...nobody's gonna shell out hard earned cash for a single shoe unless there's something in it for them...so to speak...that's how capitalism works dude...and who doesn't like pinata candy

:ugeek: ...pass me the joint Bro...you're actually beginning to make sense... in a creepy paranormal kind of way.
NativeAlien

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Ok nother note to self:

Must find NA and party with him ! :D

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 27, 2009 5:04 pm

LOL! :lol: :lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Next

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts