The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

First Black Rabbi....

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Questioner101 » Thu May 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Guess the DNA in South Africa for the "Cohen" gene, helped.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/05/21/no ... index.html
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby Illuminati » Thu May 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Baruch HaShem!
Illuminati

Postby Nesaie » Sat May 23, 2009 9:47 am

Um...she converted to Judaism.

Although, I have read about a tribe somewhere in Africa that is believed to be one of the original Hebrew tribes. Looking at their religious habits and traditions, they're very similar to Judaism. They've changed a bit, but very very close. There is also a group of people in India that was recently allowed into Israel, so long as they convert to Orthodox (I don't like the forced conversion part). They had been claiming for years that they too originated from one of the Hebrew tribes. Apparently, they've now been officially recognized.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Rob72 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:47 am

That's a falsehood... There is a Jewish sect called the Black Hebrew Israelites. Granted they are racists, but they are Jews, they run established rabbinical colleges, and observe all Jewish holidays and practices... They aren't recognized by mainstream Jewish sects because they believe white Jews are devilish.
Rob72

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Rob72 wrote:That's a falsehood...

What is?

That this woman converted?

Or that there is a sect of Judaism that still survives in Africa?

Or, were you talking to me? :?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Questioner101 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Michael Jackson's going for sainthood....many will worship at his Neverland altar....
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts