The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Scientists Unveil Missing Link In Evolution

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 9:09 am

Cool. A little early for me (I know I like prehistory but that’s pre-prehistory) but it's still very interesting. :D

(I was very tempted to say it was Rath but I though I’ll be nice to him for once :lol: )
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Tue May 19, 2009 9:17 am

Cheata and Eve! :lol:
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 9:19 am

:lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby rath » Tue May 19, 2009 10:15 am

deleted
Last edited by rath on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rath

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 19, 2009 11:26 am

I agree John, though even if the link is made and confirmed I doubt they will right macro evolution in as scientific fact.

I am also a believer that all things occurred naturally and an all intelligent being didn't spawn us all from nothing.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 19, 2009 12:20 pm

I am a geek guys, and have to say, if this really is the link between man and apes, this could re-write the history books.

Although I am a believer in the THEORY of evolution, it is still considered a THEORY. Remember, religions (and please correct me if I am wrong) shy away from evolution because it takes away from creationism, the story of the old testament and Genesis, and the dawn of man.

I strongly believe this could be the biggest scientific discovery of my time, and if you think about it, is much grander than you might think.

If this is proven scientificly with 100% certaincy then yes science will have a very very big advantage when it comes to facts.
However I don´t believe people´s minds will change that much unless you are either a scientist or someone who believes in the highest bidder.
However I still agree with you, this could be the greatest discovery to the human species as our origin.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed May 20, 2009 2:48 pm

blackvault wrote:I am a geek guys, and have to say, if this really is the link between man and apes, this could re-write the history books.

Although I am a believer in the THEORY of evolution, it is still considered a THEORY. Remember, religions (and please correct me if I am wrong) shy away from evolution because it takes away from creationism, the story of the old testament and Genesis, and the dawn of man.

I strongly believe this could be the biggest scientific discovery of my time, and if you think about it, is much grander than you might think.

Think about religious beliefs, scientific textbooks, etc., all have to be changed and re-written. If it's true, the THEORY of evolution has become a SCIENTIFIC FACT. Now that is amazing.

(On a side note, I think the evidence has always supported the theory of evolution, but science never did consider it a proven reality. This may have done it)

It takes away from creationism~~Hum~~is that why they shy away from it, or is it more the fear of killing their " GOLDEN GOOSE "?

WHAT IS EVOLUTION in scientific context, is their a formula for that, or would that also destroy the myth?

Not all history would have to be rewritten, only the parts most often taught to the masses of the middle and lower class. Those books are most valuable to the elite who rule the world for they are the building blocks of control.

Let me ask a simple question:

Why would a God, any God, allow for such a sorry state of affairs to exist as it does in today's world?

Read the report of the abuse in the Irish Catholic school system, it was just released. A sickening cover up of atrocious rape and beatings of children for years and years. How can any God allow that by those who claim to do God's work?

Uncover the truth, it may set you free!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 21, 2009 3:21 am

Another setback for religions :roll: :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu May 21, 2009 5:36 am

Not if the PTB have anything to say about it. As early as last night they were already wheeling out their bought and paid for mouthpieces to throw cold water on the finding, already cracking jokes about it as to what it looks like and might possibly be. :lol: :lol: Where have I seen this song and dance before? :roll: :roll: Saying " Yeah possible but we can't prove it "

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby chiselray » Thu May 21, 2009 5:39 am

This is such an exciting find,because of one reason.
No one has found such a fossil before.
And what did i learn from this article ?

The researchers admit that this find is not a direct ancestor of monkeys and humans..But an ancestor of something,maybe an ancestor of our ancestors,and may indicate what a human ancestor may have looked like (easily exciting and hopeful conjecture at this point)
If people believe the evolution theory should be taken seriously,then it should be honoured as such and let it prove itself.
Some thoughts here, and general others show people seem to have just decided in the belief system as okay in this case ,Believing that Darwin got it right and this is a shot at proving their belief system is realistic.
Religious folk obviously have a faith to protect in this battle of proof.Time after time Faith is entirely something different to a believer that Evolution is king here.

Maybe because Faith has little tangible evidence to manipulate then evolutionary theories,the evolution theory seems more acceptable with some road stretching imagination.Take some bones,mix in a dangerous principal like a be all and end all scientifically logic theory then it makes more sense at least.Some have tried manipulation of UFO sightings,thats worldwide too.Many people believe in them,there is text about them,people have visions of them,but theres just no proof of them.Still we see things flying around we dont understand.
Right now the mystery about the found bones continues,and the question of "show me the missing link " and proof of that is still welcomed by the willing who rely solely on FACTS .
chiselray

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts