The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

The insanity of humanity!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Tue May 19, 2009 8:28 am

It doesn't get much worse than this folks! This is one where the death penalty is what he should get, for a non-fatal crime. I would have no problem if I was on his jury giving him the death penalty. As for the Mother, she isn;t much better knowing his history and leaving him with him, let alone even staying with this nutat all.

Calif. man accused of biting out son's eye
Buzz Up Send
Email IM Share
Delicious Digg Facebook Fark Newsvine Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print Tue May 19, 12:00 am ET
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. – A 4-year-old California boy may be permanently blinded after police say his father bit out one of his eyes and mutilated the other.

Bakersfield police say 34-year-old Angel Vidal Mendoza appeared to be under the influence of PCP when he attacked the boy April 28. Afterwards police say Mendoza rolled his wheelchair outside and began hacking at his own legs with an ax.

Four-year-old Angelo Mendoza Jr. told police, "my daddy ate my eyes."

Doctors at Mercy Hospital say it's unclear whether Angelo will regain vision in his right eye.

The boy's mother wasn't home at the time.

Mendoza is due in court Wednesday. Charges include mayhem, torture and child cruelty. Jail officials say they don't know whether he has an attorney.

___

Information from: The Bakersfield Californian, http://www.bakersfield.com
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 8:31 am

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1068&start=0

;) :oops:

I hate it when that happenes as well. I posted something once only to find out Rath posted the same thing half hour before me. :oops: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Tue May 19, 2009 9:18 am

Its called a scoop! :lol:
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 9:20 am

No it’s called a minor F*** up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm happy to know i'm not the only one though. ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Humans humans humans, enough said... :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts