The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The God Code

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby frrostedman » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:06 am

greeney2 wrote:Isn't the most important number in the Bible, the number 1?

There is only one God! :D

The most important number in college athletics is the number 1. Coincidence?
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Halfabo » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:43 pm

frrostedman wrote:
greeney2 wrote:Isn't the most important number in the Bible, the number 1?

There is only one God! :D

The most important number in college athletics is the number 1. Coincidence?

I thought 1 was the loneliest number?
Halfabo

Postby Halfabo » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Of course 2 can be as bad as 1. Its the loneliest number after number 1.
Halfabo

Postby frrostedman » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Halfabo wrote:Of course 2 can be as bad as 1. Its the loneliest number after number 1.

A wise man once said 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Coincidentally or not, his name is identical to a dinner entrée that ranks in my top 5.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:18 am

They use to say in the military 3 on a match is deadly. I never smoked but if you did. :o
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:55 pm

greeney2 wrote:They use to say in the military 3 on a match is deadly. I never smoked but if you did. :o

I don't know what that one means..

Speaking of matches... for some reason while I was trying to think of what your saying means..

I was reminded of ... I think it was Don Rickles at a Dean Martin roast... saying if you gave Dean Martin a hotfoot he would burn for days.... lol
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm

Don't remember the exact wording, but what it implies was sharing a match is just enough time for the enemy to get on shot right at the light, and you know where the match would be. I'm sure a lot of soldiers never know what hit them as they lite up that last cigarette.
greeney2

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts