The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Lithuania secret services recruit agents in brothels.

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Peter » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:02 am

Stayed with my friends in Moscow for a week. Every time I visit Russia I try to watch various TV programs to upgrade my Russian which is rather good now. One such a program called "An agent called" was rather amusing I should say. You can still watch it here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsNH0lLc1hI).
This is sort of journalistic research into methods of the Lithuanian spooking agencies. It's mainly about events happened 10 years ago or so. But far as I got it they are still recruiting prostitutes (lesbians and gays including) to work for Lithuania's secret services.... to spy on foreigners and their own big potatoes you know.
Wella, Lithuanians appear to be so devoted to the democracy. At least they talk so much about it..... And so it looks rather weird that they hired their agents in brothels and then those fishy persons made sort of career in the secret agencies as well as the officers who worked with them!
Some guy Renatas Petkus who was involved in this sort of work is an acting special service boss in Lithuania now!
They say nowadays Intelligence of Lithuania still has all the Vilnius brothels under its umbrella. Btw Mind this when in Lithuania.
I only hope secret services in Germany are no match to the Lithuania's. Wouldn't like to be disappointed.
Peter

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts